Yeah if God was real.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-02-2015, 10:19 PM
RE: Yeah if God was real.....
(16-02-2015 07:29 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  
(16-02-2015 07:00 PM)Anti Wrote:  its a video of some kids praying and it only has 4 views. what is wrong with you? why do you care?
It only has 4 views because only 4 people has viewed it here it's a mirrored version well not even that it's something that came to me via snapchat I explain this it has nothing to do with how many views it has it has to do with the act itself and the delusional thinking that goes behind it these people actually sincerely believe that God gives s*** about their cheerleading or any other thing there is no God that we can prove and if he did why would he give a s*** about f****** cheerleading?

You mad, bro. Who cares? What about the pledge of allegiance prayer that they are all forced to say in school?

Somehow compulsory prayers to the government is ok, yet cheerleaders voluntarily choosing to say a prayer offends you.... I think you may have some control issues that need dealing with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2015, 10:30 PM
(16-02-2015 10:19 PM)Anti Wrote:  
(16-02-2015 07:29 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  It only has 4 views because only 4 people has viewed it here it's a mirrored version well not even that it's something that came to me via snapchat I explain this it has nothing to do with how many views it has it has to do with the act itself and the delusional thinking that goes behind it these people actually sincerely believe that God gives s*** about their cheerleading or any other thing there is no God that we can prove and if he did why would he give a s*** about f****** cheerleading?

You mad, bro. Who cares? What about the pledge of allegiance prayer that they are all forced to say in school?

Somehow compulsory prayers to the government is ok, yet cheerleaders voluntarily choosing to say a prayer offends you.... I think you may have some control issues that need dealing with.

Who says nobody has a problem with the pledge?
Public schools can no longer force anyone to say the pledge unless they want to.
They can also leave out the "under god" crap that was added in 1954.
Get a clue.
16-02-2015, 10:35 PM
I'm mad because it's the next generation of girls who will be pushing out even more of these people....
16-02-2015, 10:40 PM
(16-02-2015 10:35 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  I'm mad because it's the next generation of girls who will be pushing out even more of these people....

someone is going to learn a tough lesson in 'acceptance' one of these days or you'll just continue to obsess over what little girls are doing and be bitter and angry.
16-02-2015, 11:00 PM
(16-02-2015 10:40 PM)Anti Wrote:  
(16-02-2015 10:35 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  I'm mad because it's the next generation of girls who will be pushing out even more of these people....

someone is going to learn a tough lesson in 'acceptance' one of these days or you'll just continue to obsess over what little girls are doing and be bitter and angry.

Way to twist his words, asshat.
17-02-2015, 12:49 AM
I'm more worried about what they're going to grow up to teach their kids asshat the cycle of violence will continue on and on the last people that realize the database in their life off the book of fairy tales the longer society is going to keep going the way that it is it wasn't for the Christian dark ages we could be like f****** Star Trek..... Also I'm pretty sure that this was college cheerleading by the way I'm surprised that nobody tried pulling the accusing me of being a weirdo to try to invalidate my argument and I'm mostly angry because I got this unsolicited forced upon me by snapchat because snapchat funds itself by having events pay them money to advertise their event when I just want to use the app for the purpose that the app was made for with my friends I don't want to get snapchats from the cheerleading competition I don't care to get snapchats from f****** Ryan Seacrest when the Golden Globes occurred I don't give a s*** about Australia Day I didn't care about New Years Eve so why the hell would I want f****** snapchats from these events? So to have that going on and then plus the overly whelming religious nature of this particular snapchat video pushed up on me was just annoying and aggravating.....
17-02-2015, 01:14 AM
Snapchat? Funny, you don't look twelve. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-02-2015, 01:43 AM
(17-02-2015 01:14 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Snapchat? Funny, you don't look twelve. Tongue
My girlfriend likes to send me nudes.
She lives in Japan.
I live in the USA.
I don't want her nudes getting out on the Internet.
I don't want my nudes is given on the internet that I sent to her.
Snapchat cannot be hacked from an outside source.
Get somebody didn't learn from the Jennifer Lawrence hacking thing.
When I said friend I was exaggeration how many people I had on snapchat I have one and only one friend on snapchat and that's my girlfriend
17-02-2015, 07:00 AM
(17-02-2015 12:49 AM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  I'm more worried about what they're going to grow up to teach their kids asshat the cycle of violence will continue on and on the last people that realize the database in their life off the book of fairy tales the longer society is going to keep going the way that it is it wasn't for the Christian dark ages we could be like f****** S

You seem to have issue with recognizing violence. No church has ever forced me into one of their buildings or forced me to give them money. Can you say that about the 'government?' Didn't you ever hear of the IRS? or the compulsory date of April 15th? Churches just pass around a wicker basket on weekends for voluntary donations from their voluntary attendees.... unless you live on the moon and things are different there. If thats the case then I apologize.
18-02-2015, 04:11 AM
Right I mean nobody who has religious beliefs affects your life because it's not like they're not politicians and it's not like they have power and influence over people who vote and it's not like they have power and influence over where tax money goes yeah religious people have no no authority over you and do not affect your life in any way possible at all and I'm being very sarcastic right now