Yellow snot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2013, 01:14 PM
Yellow snot
Yellow snot means you're sick, right... green means you're really sick... am I correct?

And, it's not just a tinge... it's pretty yellow.

If so, I've been like this for a month or so, and I can't get rid of it. Ugh... whatever I have makes me feel like complete crap.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: Yellow snot
(30-01-2013 01:14 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Yellow snot means you're sick, right... green means you're really sick... am I correct?

If so, I've been like this for a month or so, and I can't get rid of it. Ugh... whatever I have makes me feel like complete crap.
Yeah, you're ill. Have you been to the doctor? Sounds like this might be a job for SCIENCE!

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
30-01-2013, 01:30 PM
http://www.primehealthchannel.com/coughi...blood.html

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
30-01-2013, 01:40 PM
(30-01-2013 01:28 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 01:14 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Yellow snot means you're sick, right... green means you're really sick... am I correct?

Yeah, you're ill. Have you been to the doctor? Sounds like this might be a job for SCIENCE!

NO NO!! For the love of a fictitious being NOOOOO .... NOT ... SCIENCE?!?!?!! Sadcryface2 Laughat

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
30-01-2013, 01:41 PM
Yeah, could be an infection. Might want to see somebody about that if it's been that way for a month. I was like that last year at this time and had a sinus infection, they gave me antibiotics and nasal spray.
30-01-2013, 01:47 PM
For a month?

Hello, sinus infection. Go now. Rhinoplasty is very unpleasant but the longer you wait the more likely it will become necessary.

Side note: I once watched a show on Discovery (or some similar channel) about a guy who had a sinus infection for a while, but then it started to hurt. Sinus cavities cover most of the front of your face above the mouth, and all of his got infected with necrotizing fasciitis. Flesh eating bacteria. Ate up his face from the inside out. Ended up losing both eyes, nose, one cheek, tongue, most of his jaw, and a lot of his face around those areas. Ugly stuff. They said it was a true story, including interviewing the wife and doctors. Good news is necrotizing fasciitis doesn't just spontaneously generate, you usually need some kind of infection and usually a suppressed immune system and then exposure to one of the strains of bacteria that can cause the disease.

Very improbably, but it's a reason to get all infections checked out (especially for me, since I have a highly suppressed immune system).

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
30-01-2013, 01:54 PM
Well, I had sinus surgery a few years back. My sinuses used to not drain at all... now at least they do. It's been bloody every once in awhile over the past couple of weeks.

I know I have a sinus infection... but yeah... can't really take off work to go see the doc. Anything over the counter I can take?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
30-01-2013, 01:57 PM
(30-01-2013 01:54 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Well, I had sinus surgery a few years back. My sinuses used to not drain at all... now at least they do. It's been bloody every once in awhile over the past couple of weeks.

I know I have a sinus infection... but yeah... can't really take off work to go see the doc. Anything over the counter I can take?

No, it's an infection. You need medical attention. Don't be an idiot. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
30-01-2013, 01:59 PM
Oh sure... don't have a stroke or anything thinking about trying to pray away a flesh eating bacteria. Dodgy

Fuck Kingsy, you have children in the house - get your ass to a doctor! A month? Fuck! Undecided

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
30-01-2013, 01:59 PM
[Image: 3ssb9h.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 8 users Like Vosur's post