Yes, I'm lazy, but can someone show me that morality link about mice and empathy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2012, 03:18 AM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2012 03:22 AM by Stevil.)
RE: Yes, I'm lazy, but can someone show me that morality link about mice and empathy?
(22-03-2012 02:42 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  So just remember that an amoralist is not someone against the idea and label, but someone who lacks what is prescribed to all.
Yes, I'm not against people believing in morality although I am against people implementing their own perceived morality into law.

It seems to me people confuse amorality with lack of empathy. Even the title of this thread ties morality and empathy together. But this is not the case, amorality is a philosophical stance, not a personality disorder. Morality based on empathy is classified as emotivism which is only a subset of the definitions of morality.

Amoralists realise that simply classifying actions as right and wrong, without qualifying right and wrong, requires a magical component defining a definitive right and a definitive wrong.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply