Yes. I'm spiteful. And it feels awesome.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2014, 09:30 AM
Yes. I'm spiteful. And it feels awesome.
Our babysitter has been getting really pissy about money here lately. And her annoying mom is getting involved as well. QC washed her hands of it and let me handle it.

So, the original agreement was $160 for 2 kids for 3 days a week. This week she watched 1 kid for a full day and both kids for 3 hours. She called QC asking for $120.

That's when I stepped in. I texted her mom and said she's getting $50 because of the original agreement. She got mad and said it should be more.

After a few minutes, I returned her text and told her she was right. I did the math, and rounding up, it should be $51. So, I'm giving her $51.

I called Capital One to see if they can fulfill my request for 25 $2 bills and a $1 Sacagawea coin. Getting these at lunch.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like kingschosen's post
30-05-2014, 09:34 AM
RE: Yes. I'm spiteful. And it feels awesome.
(30-05-2014 09:30 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Our babysitter has been getting really pissy about money here lately. And her annoying mom is getting involved as well. QC washed her hands of it and let me handle it.

So, the original agreement was $160 for 2 kids for 3 days a week. This week she watched 1 kid for a full day and both kids for 3 hours. She called QC asking for $120.

That's when I stepped in. I texted her mom and said she's getting $50 because of the original agreement. She got mad and said it should be more.

After a few minutes, I returned her text and told her she was right. I did the math, and rounding up, it should be $51. So, I'm giving her $51.

I called Capital One to see if they can fulfill my request for 25 $2 bills and a $1 Sacagawea coin. Getting these at lunch.

*Cackle!*

Just be careful. This is the girl taking care of your kids. Make sure it stays quality.
[+] 5 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
30-05-2014, 09:34 AM
Slave-driving capitalist!

Angel

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
30-05-2014, 09:40 AM
(30-05-2014 09:34 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  *Cackle!*

Just be careful. This is the girl taking care of your kids. Make sure it stays quality.

Oh I know. That's why I tolerated her up until today. She'll no longer be keeping my kids (obviously).

[+] 5 users Like kingschosen's post
30-05-2014, 09:45 AM
(30-05-2014 09:30 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Our babysitter has been getting really pissy about money here lately. And her annoying mom is getting involved as well. QC washed her hands of it and let me handle it.

I'm going to assume she's fired.

$2 bills! That just tickles me to no end. Big Grin

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
30-05-2014, 09:55 AM
(30-05-2014 09:45 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm going to assume she's fired.

$2 bills! That just tickles me to no end. Big Grin

Yes, she is.

And yeah, I couldn't put my finger on it, but there is just *something* middle finger about giving her $2 bills and a dollar coin. Don't know why. It's $51 in legit denominations.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
30-05-2014, 09:56 AM
(30-05-2014 09:45 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  $2 bills! That just tickles me to no end. Big Grin

Hey, it's money - it spends all the same. They come in handy, especially if you travel toll roads. Also, the toll road machines give you change in those coin dollars, which are the size of quarters. They're very shinny and have little stars all around the edge.

I like them. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
30-05-2014, 09:59 AM
I hope you hand them to her one by one, just slowly enough to make it uncomfortable.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
30-05-2014, 10:11 AM
(30-05-2014 09:59 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I hope you hand them to her one by one, just slowly enough to make it uncomfortable.

That is a wonderful idea. I was just going to shove an envelope under the door, but this works a lot better.

[+] 7 users Like kingschosen's post
30-05-2014, 10:13 AM
(30-05-2014 10:11 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(30-05-2014 09:59 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I hope you hand them to her one by one, just slowly enough to make it uncomfortable.

That is a wonderful idea. I was just going to shove an envelope under the door, but this works a lot better.

Oh and fish the coin out of your pocket. Like you just happened to have it...Heh

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 9 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post