Yes. I'm spiteful. And it feels awesome.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2014, 10:31 AM
RE: Yes. I'm spiteful. And it feels awesome.
(03-06-2014 09:02 AM)kim Wrote:  
(02-06-2014 07:16 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Update:

They decided to text Jess around 11PM asking for the money.

I threw the envelope in the bed of my truck and told QC to let them know it's in there. A lot of nerve... I swear.

After they picked it up, the mom sent a typo-laden text to QC. She was obviously unhappy about the dollar denominations she received.

Funny part is, she never texted me.

Apparently, my 5'8 145 LBS scrawny self is intimidating via text. I was telling QC I am like the least intimidating person in the world.

Done is done, though. She got her $51 in some of the coolest denominations there are. Cash is cash.

Meh... obviously the poor kid is totally controlled by her meddling Mother. If you see her (the girl) again Kingsy, try not to be too hard on her - it may not entirely be her attitude or even her fault. Shy

Her Mom took a good teaching opportunity about work ethic, attitude, fairness, and maybe even renegotiation... too bad she chose to turn it into a learn-to-be-an-asshole experience. Dodgy

This ^^

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2014, 10:45 AM
Well I see its the female hit squad sticking together for the poor young girl. Dodgy

From what I've seen in my life, with mothers and daughters, the apple dont fall far from the tree. Drinking Beverage

*Flame suit on* Shocking

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
03-06-2014, 11:41 AM
(03-06-2014 10:45 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Well I see its the female hit squad sticking together for the poor young girl. Dodgy

From what I've seen in my life, with mothers and daughters, the apple dont fall far from the tree. Drinking Beverage

*Flame suit on* Shocking

Oh poo... I've seen men be just as domineering over their children as women can be.

It's really about the insecurity of the individual (male or female) who becomes a parent and then continues to display their own defensive and insecure behavior. They often have no idea that it becomes an example for their children to learn from. Sadly, depending upon how controlling they are, it's often the only example their children have to learn from.

Some children should be separated from their parents at birth... usually, for their own good. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
03-06-2014, 11:44 AM
Oh poo ?? LMAO Laugh out load

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
03-06-2014, 11:53 AM
(03-06-2014 11:44 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Oh poo ?? LMAO Laugh out load

Hey, you incited the flame; there are few things more ghastly or startling than flaming poo. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
03-06-2014, 02:58 PM
So. She texted me. We had an awesome exchange. [/sarcasm]

After two texts, I realized the caliber of person I was dealing with.

I know I wil be be judged for this, but the no-filter-call-it-as-it-is KC was strong at work in these texts.

So... without further adieu:

Her
******* is just a child and one-day an asshole like you will do something like that to one of your children and I wonder how you are going to feel?

Me
Maybe if the bitch of a mother didn't get involved and maybe if that mother would have taught her "child" to try and solve her own issues in socially acceptable and amicable ways instead of being awkward and socially retarded, a reasonable and a probably pleasant outcome would have happened. Instead, at the first hint of friction you jumped in instead of letting her solve her own problems. I see your stellar parenting is still at work via this text. What are you teaching your "child"? Sorry baby people are assholes but I'll take care of you. Good luck in this world. I hope someone acts like an asshole to my kids on a regular basis so that they can learn through tactile experiences how to socially interact, and in turn maybe it might be their own behavior that induces friction and not someone else's. Through this, they can adjust their behavior and learn how to act and speak in a socially respectable way and learn how to problem solve instead of constantly looking for someone to bail them out. By the way, the bank couldn't accommodate my request for 5100 pennies, so she should consider herself fortunate.

Her
fuck you you fagget motherfucker

Me
Wow. Impressive. Nothing to say. Nice vocabulary. Got educated on Plank Road [a notorious area in BR where the decadent trash and prostitutes live] I see. Can't say anything because you know I'm right.

Thus ends the Saga of KC and the Babysitter's Mom.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
03-06-2014, 04:36 PM
I feel sorry for the girl. On many levels.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
03-06-2014, 04:41 PM
Honestly,kc,i found the last few messages a bit disturbing

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
03-06-2014, 04:42 PM
(03-06-2014 02:58 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  So... without further adieu:

*ado

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-06-2014, 05:29 PM
(03-06-2014 04:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I feel sorry for the girl. On many levels.

Yep.

I tend to agree.

Come to find out this is a regular occurrence for this woman.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]