Yes. I'm spiteful. And it feels awesome.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: Yes. I'm spiteful. And it feels awesome.
(03-06-2014 04:41 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Honestly,kc,i found the last few messages a bit disturbing

How so?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2014, 06:03 PM
What a bitch.
03-06-2014, 06:38 PM
(03-06-2014 05:30 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 04:41 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Honestly,kc,i found the last few messages a bit disturbing

How so?

never mind. I thought the text exchange was between you and the girl.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
03-06-2014, 06:41 PM
(03-06-2014 06:38 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 05:30 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  How so?

never mind. I thought the text exchange was between you and the girl.

That's the stupid thing, he wasn't texting some teenage brat, he was texting a middle aged grown ass women.
04-06-2014, 09:32 AM
(03-06-2014 06:41 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 06:38 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  never mind. I thought the text exchange was between you and the girl.

That's the stupid thing, he wasn't texting some teenage brat, he was texting a middle aged grown ass women.

Yep.

But it was seriously like talking to a middle school child.

04-06-2014, 09:34 AM
(03-06-2014 05:29 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Come to find out this is a regular occurrence for this woman.

Yep - that's why I feel bad for the kid. Undecided

I hope she finds it in herself to move far far away when she reaches 18... and not look back until she's 30+. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
04-06-2014, 09:40 AM
(04-06-2014 09:34 AM)kim Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 05:29 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Come to find out this is a regular occurrence for this woman.

Yep - that's why I feel bad for the kid. Undecided

I hope she finds it in herself to move far far away when she reaches 18... and not look back until she's 30+. Shy

Unfortunately, I don't see that happening.

04-06-2014, 09:45 AM
(03-06-2014 02:58 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  So. She texted me. We had an awesome exchange. [/sarcasm]

After two texts, I realized the caliber of person I was dealing with.

I know I wil be be judged for this, but the no-filter-call-it-as-it-is KC was strong at work in these texts.

So... without further adieu:

Her
******* is just a child and one-day an asshole like you will do something like that to one of your children and I wonder how you are going to feel?

Me
Maybe if the bitch of a mother didn't get involved and maybe if that mother would have taught her "child" to try and solve her own issues in socially acceptable and amicable ways instead of being awkward and socially retarded, a reasonable and a probably pleasant outcome would have happened. Instead, at the first hint of friction you jumped in instead of letting her solve her own problems. I see your stellar parenting is still at work via this text. What are you teaching your "child"? Sorry baby people are assholes but I'll take care of you. Good luck in this world. I hope someone acts like an asshole to my kids on a regular basis so that they can learn through tactile experiences how to socially interact, and in turn maybe it might be their own behavior that induces friction and not someone else's. Through this, they can adjust their behavior and learn how to act and speak in a socially respectable way and learn how to problem solve instead of constantly looking for someone to bail them out. By the way, the bank couldn't accommodate my request for 5100 pennies, so she should consider herself fortunate.

Her
fuck you you fagget motherfucker

Me
Wow. Impressive. Nothing to say. Nice vocabulary. Got educated on Plank Road [a notorious area in BR where the decadent trash and prostitutes live] I see. Can't say anything because you know I'm right.

Thus ends the Saga of KC and the Babysitter's Mom.

I think you offered way tooo much to her. People like her need short, simple sentences. An easy "you could have done better by your child"... Might have sufficed.
As it is - your explanation - was too thought out and descriptive to actually do any good.

KISS would work........... 'keep it simple stupid'

oxoxox

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.