Yes. I'm spiteful. And it feels awesome.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: Yes. I'm spiteful. And it feels awesome.
I hope you already have the next sitter lined up because you might have under estimated the power of a teen girl (and her momma) and social media and its ability to spread the word to other teen sitters that you are a jerk that doesn't pay.

cya.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
30-05-2014, 12:07 PM
Damn women, always gotta be so logical when it comes to this "kids" thing. Consider

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 4 users Like War Horse's post
30-05-2014, 12:11 PM
as long as the next sitter is already lined up, he should be ok.

but to continue to piss off the one being fired, without having the next one lined up, might not be a good idea.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 3 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
30-05-2014, 12:11 PM
(30-05-2014 12:07 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Damn women, always gotta be so logical when it comes to this "kids" thing. Consider

Tongue

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
30-05-2014, 12:14 PM
As it turns out, the bank wasn't able to accommodate my request for specific denominations; however, when I told the teller to "Give me the weirdest crap you have" she came through with flying colors.

[Image: rwQmYDl.jpg]

$2 bills
$1 Sacagawea, Susan B. Anthony's, and Presidential coins
$.50 pieces

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
30-05-2014, 12:14 PM
(30-05-2014 12:11 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  as long as the next sitter is already lined up, he should be ok.

but to continue to piss off the one being fired, without having the next one lined up, might not be a good idea.

Yes. My mom.

[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
30-05-2014, 12:16 PM
(30-05-2014 11:34 AM)Chas Wrote:  And you are going to feel good about this? Dodgy

Yes.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
30-05-2014, 12:22 PM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2014 06:44 PM by LadyJane.)
I kinda feel for the ex babysitter. That sucks to put time aside (3 days a week) with an expected pay rate and then have something change one week and the pay changes, even though the time was put aside and commited. I'm glad when I was a nanny out of high school that my employer paid me regardless if their hours cut back one week or my job was 'easier' because I had one less kid or something, they recognized my effort to be responsible.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
30-05-2014, 12:26 PM
(30-05-2014 12:22 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I kinda feel for the ex babysitter. That sucks to put time aside (3 days a week) with an expected pay rate and then have something change one week and the pay changes, even though the time was put aside and commited. I'm glad when I was a nanny out if high school that my employer paid me regardless if their hours cut back one week or my job was 'easier' because I had one less kid or something, they recognized my effort to be responsible.

She was told before the agreement that there would be times that it wouldn't be 3 days every week due to our schedules. She was very much aware what she was getting into and accepting.

[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
30-05-2014, 12:27 PM
(30-05-2014 12:26 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(30-05-2014 12:22 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I kinda feel for the ex babysitter. That sucks to put time aside (3 days a week) with an expected pay rate and then have something change one week and the pay changes, even though the time was put aside and commited. I'm glad when I was a nanny out if high school that my employer paid me regardless if their hours cut back one week or my job was 'easier' because I had one less kid or something, they recognized my effort to be responsible.

She was told before the agreement that there would be times that it wouldn't be 3 days every week due to our schedules. She was very much aware what she was getting into and accepting.

That answers that
Thumbsup

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post