Yes. I'm spiteful. And it feels awesome.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2014, 02:10 PM
RE: Yes. I'm spiteful. And it feels awesome.
I quit a job once. It was a real shitty job. I didn't give notice because there was a great opportunity and I had to take it right away. So I tried to get my last pay check and the boss held it for as long as possible. It didn't matter but I'm sure he thought he was hurting me. I just laughed at him and called him pathetic whenever I asked him for my pay. He finally gave it to me. He wasn't happy doing it. I ran into him sometime after and he was holding a grudge. But that's ok. His grudge was hurting him much more than it could ever hurt me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2014, 02:14 PM
KC. Isn't it fun to let off steam in fun and silly ways?
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
30-05-2014, 02:14 PM
I don't know about this, those coins sure are purdy. Maybe a check would be better, makes them have to go to the bank to cash.

Is this the drug induced KC we're seeing? Seems like you are getting an awful lot of pleasure from getting under her skin. How old is this baby sitter anyway?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
30-05-2014, 02:17 PM
(30-05-2014 02:10 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I quit a job once. It was a real shitty job. I didn't give notice because there was a great opportunity and I had to take it right away. So I tried to get my last pay check and the boss held it for as long as possible. It didn't matter but I'm sure he thought he was hurting me. I just laughed at him and called him pathetic whenever I asked him for my pay. He finally gave it to me. He wasn't happy doing it. I ran into him sometime after and he was holding a grudge. But that's ok. His grudge was hurting him much more than it could ever hurt me.

Holding a grudge is like swallowing poison hoping the other person dies. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Chas's post
30-05-2014, 02:18 PM
(30-05-2014 02:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-05-2014 02:10 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I quit a job once. It was a real shitty job. I didn't give notice because there was a great opportunity and I had to take it right away. So I tried to get my last pay check and the boss held it for as long as possible. It didn't matter but I'm sure he thought he was hurting me. I just laughed at him and called him pathetic whenever I asked him for my pay. He finally gave it to me. He wasn't happy doing it. I ran into him sometime after and he was holding a grudge. But that's ok. His grudge was hurting him much more than it could ever hurt me.

Holding a grudge is like swallowing poison hoping the other person dies. Drinking Beverage

Very true.
30-05-2014, 02:24 PM
(30-05-2014 02:14 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I don't know about this, those coins sure are purdy. Maybe a check would be better, makes them have to go to the bank to cash.

Is this the drug induced KC we're seeing? Seems like you are getting an awful lot of pleasure from getting under her skin. How old is this baby sitter anyway?

I've always been a jerk, but I just have it under control. Piss me off enough, and I let it out of its cage to roam free until QC gets mad at me and tells me to stop. Although, Fioricet KC has a lot shorter fuse (only 2 of them left, btw).

She's like 17 or so, but it's not her. I can tolerate her and even give her a free pass because of her age. It's her mom that's the problem.

But, as Hobbitgirl said, there is just something satisfying about retaliating in non-violent, annoying, silly ways that really doesn't hurt anyone.

I told my mom what I was doing and she started preaching to me and how it wasn't Christ-like. Maybe it's me becoming more calloused and old but this is me caring. Can you see it?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
30-05-2014, 02:26 PM

You're right.

I don't hold grudges, though.

You and I are living testimonies to it.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
30-05-2014, 02:28 PM
(30-05-2014 02:24 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(30-05-2014 02:14 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I don't know about this, those coins sure are purdy. Maybe a check would be better, makes them have to go to the bank to cash.

I've always been a jerk, but I just have it under control. Piss me off enough, and I let it out of its cage to roam free until QC gets mad at me and tells me to stop. Although, Fioricet KC has a lot shorter fuse (only 2 of them left, btw).

She's like 17 or so, but it's not her. I can tolerate her and even give her a free pass because of her age. It's her mom that's the problem.

But, as Hobbitgirl said, there is just something satisfying about retaliating in non-violent, annoying, silly ways that really doesn't hurt anyone.

I told my mom what I was doing and she started preaching to me and how it wasn't Christ-like. Maybe it's me becoming more calloused and old but this is me caring. Can you see it?

Naw. You're not being calloused. Its not like you did anything mean. What you did was totally benign and unhurtful, while giving you some fun. Honestly if someone did that to me I'd laugh. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
30-05-2014, 02:30 PM

Oh, so Zen Chas!

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. "
-Buddha.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
30-05-2014, 02:30 PM
(30-05-2014 02:26 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(30-05-2014 02:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  Holding a grudge is like swallowing poison hoping the other person dies. Drinking Beverage

You're right.

I don't hold grudges, though.

You and I are living testimonies to it.

Yabut, who are you? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post