Yes a God, no afterlife

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2017, 04:48 PM
RE: Yes a God, no afterlife
(27-05-2017 04:40 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(27-05-2017 04:34 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Speak for yourself. I'm not going anywhere, I want to exist. I won't let God or anyone else take that away from me.

But one day you will die and be either eaten by maggots or your spouse or significant other will possibly arrange for you to disappear up a chimney in a cloud of smoke, its inevitable you too one day will cease to exist get used to it.

How the fuck would you know? You're just parroting opinions you've heard from others. You're saying you would rather not exist, than exist?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2017, 04:55 PM
(27-05-2017 04:48 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(27-05-2017 04:40 PM)adey67 Wrote:  But one day you will die and be either eaten by maggots or your spouse or significant other will possibly arrange for you to disappear up a chimney in a cloud of smoke, its inevitable you too one day will cease to exist get used to it.

How the fuck would you know? You're just parroting opinions you've heard from others. You're saying you would rather not exist, than exist?

How the fuck would you know either? Yes I would rather be annihilated than have eternal life and I'm perfectly capable of forming my own opinions, that they happen to align with others is coincidental, if you're going to troll please get better at it at least try to be humorous while doing it or something, anything really because you suck at it.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
27-05-2017, 05:02 PM
(27-05-2017 04:34 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Speak for yourself. I'm not going anywhere, I want to exist. I won't let God or anyone else take that away from me.

...and this is the point where any kind of meaningful conversation ends. I want a million bucks in my bank account; reality (nor my bank statement) doesn't particularly care how much I want it.
[+] 4 users Like Grauwyler's post
27-05-2017, 05:04 PM
(27-05-2017 04:55 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(27-05-2017 04:48 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  How the fuck would you know? You're just parroting opinions you've heard from others. You're saying you would rather not exist, than exist?

How the fuck would you know either? Yes I would rather be annihilated than have eternal life and I'm perfectly capable of forming my own opinions, that they happen to align with others is coincidental, if you're going to troll please get better at it at least try to be humorous while doing it or something, anything really because you suck at it.

I'm not trolling you fucking moron. You idiots seem to have a fetish for trolling. You wish I was just trolling, so you wouldn't have to think about anything I'm saying. But then, you don't really think of anything on your own. You're just like most other people, a stupid sheep. I'll always be better than you, unless of course you choose to stop being a prick and own up to your individuality. I'm not holding my breath.
27-05-2017, 05:05 PM
(27-05-2017 05:02 PM)Grauwyler Wrote:  

...and this is the point where any kind of meaningful conversation ends. I want a million bucks in my bank account; reality (nor my bank statement) doesn't particularly care how much I want it.

So why would you cease to exist, just because that's what you want?
27-05-2017, 05:06 PM
(27-05-2017 04:48 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(27-05-2017 04:40 PM)adey67 Wrote:  But one day you will die and be either eaten by maggots or your spouse or significant other will possibly arrange for you to disappear up a chimney in a cloud of smoke, its inevitable you too one day will cease to exist get used to it.

Neuroscience would beg to differ. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes Larai19's post
27-05-2017, 05:07 PM
(27-05-2017 04:34 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(27-05-2017 03:55 PM)Grauwyler Wrote:  You do realize that this is an atheist forum, right? Every plant and animal dies and fades from existence, including us.

Speak for yourself. I'm not going anywhere, I want to exist. I won't let God or anyone else take that away from me.

You are more powerful than your god?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
27-05-2017, 05:09 PM
(27-05-2017 05:04 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  You wish I was just trolling, so you wouldn't have to think about anything I'm saying.

That's a rather arrogant statement.

Most of the people here have heard what you're saying a million times and have refuted it a million times more. When they see a spade they call it a spade. If you're not trolling stop being so damn defensive and offer up something new and stop being afraid of criticism.
[+] 5 users Like Larai19's post
27-05-2017, 05:10 PM
(27-05-2017 05:05 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  So why would you cease to exist, just because that's what you want?

Reality could care less what I want. Sure, I could be wrong ...that still doesn't change a single thing in my life as it is.
[+] 4 users Like Grauwyler's post
27-05-2017, 05:28 PM
(27-05-2017 05:04 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(27-05-2017 04:55 PM)adey67 Wrote:  How the fuck would you know either? Yes I would rather be annihilated than have eternal life and I'm perfectly capable of forming my own opinions, that they happen to align with others is coincidental, if you're going to troll please get better at it at least try to be humorous while doing it or something, anything really because you suck at it.

I'm not trolling you fucking moron. You idiots seem to have a fetish for trolling. You wish I was just trolling, so you wouldn't have to think about anything I'm saying. But then, you don't really think of anything on your own. You're just like most other people, a stupid sheep. I'll always be better than you, unless of course you choose to stop being a prick and own up to your individuality. I'm not holding my breath.
Lol, yeah you're trolling alright, probably a 14 year old troll in mummys basement relieving the boredom in between stroking your micro penis. Have fun wanking off in the afterlife douchbag Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post