Yes, it is that bad in Kansas.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2012, 10:10 PM
RE: Yes, it is that bad in Kansas.
(07-12-2012 02:56 PM)kim Wrote:  It seems my grade A -(for Asshole)- Governor Sam Brownback ... whom many of us call Brownshirt... is not just your garden variety right wing Republican, but also seems to be a full on, psycho Christee...
I can not believe my state is being screwed up by this clown!!
Where's an asteroid the size of a Walmart when you need one? Undecided
I get a kick out of these Religious Right Wing types and their tirades and screaming fits during their movement's death throes. They're being pressed to death under the weight of their own bullshit.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
08-12-2012, 01:17 AM
(07-12-2012 07:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(07-12-2012 07:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why the fuck was this ever voted in?
Wait, governor. Are they voted into power?
No they are appointed by the Queen, Sarah Palin.
Ah, well there's your problem.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
08-12-2012, 03:09 AM
How about a day of repaintance ? Brighten the place up a bit.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
08-12-2012, 03:13 AM
(08-12-2012 03:09 AM)morondog Wrote:  How about a day of repaintance ? Brighten the place up a bit.
As long as it's done in a "taupe" I'll be fine with that. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

08-12-2012, 03:15 AM
(07-12-2012 02:56 PM)kim Wrote:  It seems my grade A -(for Asshole)- Governor Sam Brownback ... whom many of us call Brownshirt... is not just your garden variety right wing Republican, but also seems to be a full on, psycho Christee...
Press charges for unconstitutionality.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
20-12-2012, 06:32 PM

Now hold on there a sec. Maybe it's not as bad as you think. Notice that the resolution actually says: "[we] ask every citizen of our state to join in asking a Holy God to bring healing and restoration." Not Jesus or even plain ol' God, but "a Holy God"! Apparently any one will do! You can call on Jesus, or Yahweh, or Allah, or Brahma/Shiva/Vishnu, or even FSM! Sounds pretty ecumenical to me.

On the other hand, Kim . . . ever consider relocating? California is beautiful this time of year. Wink

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 3 users Like cufflink's post
22-12-2012, 08:43 AM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2012 08:49 AM by Janus.)
Kansas Governor Declares Saturday a Day of Collective Repentance to God

Well, it's Saturday! So is Governor Diarrhea leading the self-flagellation parade? On his knees on the tarmac?

Thought so.
Hypocrisy is a basic job prerequisite for governors and other politicos. Hand-in-hand with graft and bullshitting.
22-12-2012, 08:51 AM
This is pathetic.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume