Yet ANOTHER thing that pisses me off

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2016, 08:15 AM
I don't know how widespread this is -- but here in Michigan there's a special class of license plate --- "Log / Farm" ----

The theory is -- it's for loggers and farmers -- who use the vehicle for agricultural and logging uses - mostly offroad.

It's considerably cheaper than a regular truck plate.

What pisses me off -- is the cuntsuckers who go out and spend $50,000 on a brand new dually crew cab pickup truck with all the goodies on it --- and then the vehicle is used for taking the kids to school - or making trips to the grocery store, or Wal-Mart. You look at these fuckers -- and the bed hasn't got a scratch in it -- more likely it's freshly washed and waxed.

Hey asshole -- if you can spend $50,000 on a motherfucking 3 ton monument to your tiny malfunctioning penis --- you can pay the motherfucking tax on it that everybody else does..........

My solution --- Don't allow any vehicle that has a log/farm plate to carry full coverage insurance......

Fuck these cretins....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
02-09-2016, 08:47 AM
RE: Yet ANOTHER thing that pisses me off
Geeze, Online. You need to take a stand on these issues. Your wishy-washy opinions are pathetic. Rolleyes

I donno if Oregon has these special licence plates and there are a lot of loggers here. I'd have to check. But we do have special car licence plates for bikers....I'm talking bicycles, not motorcycles. The licence plate has a bicycle on it and funny looking numbers. These licence plates are more expensive though.

[Image: share_the_road_lg.jpg]

We also have a Crater Lake licence plate one can buy. It's more expensive too.

[Image: clakeplate_lg.jpg]

And a wine plate.

[Image: 17346513-mmmain.jpg]

I'm not seeing any special logger plate.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
03-09-2016, 05:24 AM
(02-09-2016 08:15 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I don't know how widespread this is -- but here in Michigan there's a special class of license plate --- "Log / Farm" ----

The theory is -- it's for loggers and farmers -- who use the vehicle for agricultural and logging uses - mostly offroad.

What pisses me off -- is the cuntsuckers who go out and spend $50,000 on a brand new dually crew cab pickup truck with all the goodies on it --- and then the vehicle is used for taking the kids to school - or making trips to the grocery store, or Wal-Mart. You look at these fuckers -- and the bed hasn't got a scratch in it -- more likely it's freshly washed and waxed.

Hey asshole -- if you can spend $50,000 on a motherfucking 3 ton monument to your tiny malfunctioning penis --- you can pay the motherfucking tax on it that everybody else does..........

My solution --- Don't allow any vehicle that has a log/farm plate to carry full coverage insurance......

Fuck these cretins....

I totally get this. I can't stand people who just game the system either.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
03-09-2016, 06:35 AM
(02-09-2016 08:15 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I don't know how widespread this is -- but here in Michigan there's a special class of license plate --- "Log / Farm" ----

Fuck these cretins....

Funny you should cherry pick vehicles. Sports cars are also superfluous gas hogging symbols of narcissism. Cant legally speed in them and they burn more gas just like big pick ups.

We cant stop all fossil burning vehicles overnight, but we need to get to different technology the sooner the better.

But, just like guns, most morons don't know the difference between what they need and what they want. Unless you have a job that requires a big vehicle, you merely want something big to show off. Unless you are in a NASCAR race, or you are the police, you don't need a fast vehicle. Just like if you cant hit a bad guy with shotgun or 8 clip handgun, it is highly likely you merely like having a penis symbol.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-09-2016, 06:55 AM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2016 06:59 AM by onlinebiker.)
(03-09-2016 06:35 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  

Fuck these cretins....

Funny you should cherry pick vehicles. Sports cars are also superfluous gas hogging symbols of narcissism. Cant legally speed in them and they burn more gas just like big pick ups.

We cant stop all fossil burning vehicles overnight, but we need to get to different technology the sooner the better.

But, just like guns, most morons don't know the difference between what they need and what they want. Unless you have a job that requires a big vehicle, you merely want something big to show off. Unless you are in a NASCAR race, or you are the police, you don't need a fast vehicle. Just like if you cant hit a bad guy with shotgun or 8 clip handgun, it is highly likely you merely like having a penis symbol.

Who's cherry picking - you cunt????

For your information -- I drive a 2300 lbs car that gets 41 mpg on the highway and I carry a 6 shot 32 caliber pistol....

And my dick works just fine.

(You're slipping -- you didn't blame the NRA this time)..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
03-09-2016, 07:19 AM
We have farm licenses here in Washington. You can travel between your farms only, to the feedstore etc. I don't know just how they enforce it, but I have never seen the plate on anything but an old pickup or flatbed that is obviously farming every day. It seems to work. I think the LEO's are primed to write a ticket for any abuse.
03-09-2016, 07:28 AM

Fuck these cretins....

Go dump a load of course rocks and gravel in the bed for them. See if they complain about the dings and scratches.

I would observe from afar with binoculars.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
03-09-2016, 07:41 AM
(03-09-2016 06:35 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Sports cars are also superfluous gas hogging symbols of narcissism. Cant legally speed in them and they burn more gas just like big pick ups.

Could you describe a few examples of what you define as "sports" cars? And what sort of MPG they get versus "big" pickups?

Quote:Unless you have a job that requires a big vehicle, you merely want something big to show off.

And you know this exactly how Brian? Can you cite statistical evidence or surveys supporting this claim, or is it just a personal opinion?

Quote:[...] it is highly likely you merely like having a penis symbol.

Uh... seriously? You really give weight to this old joke? I'd love for you to run this notion past the farmers in my town with their big 4WDs LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
03-09-2016, 07:49 AM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2016 08:31 AM by unsapien.)
Posting error...move along

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
7!
03-09-2016, 08:14 AM
(03-09-2016 06:35 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  

Fuck these cretins....

Which sports cars are on the list of accepted farming/logging vehicles that are entitled to the tax break?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat