Yet ANOTHER thing that pisses me off

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2016, 08:24 AM
RE: Yet ANOTHER thing that pisses me off
(02-09-2016 08:15 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I don't know how widespread this is -- but here in Michigan there's a special class of license plate --- "Log / Farm" ----

The theory is -- it's for loggers and farmers -- who use the vehicle for agricultural and logging uses - mostly offroad.

It's considerably cheaper than a regular truck plate.

What pisses me off -- is the cuntsuckers who go out and spend $50,000 on a brand new dually crew cab pickup truck with all the goodies on it --- and then the vehicle is used for taking the kids to school - or making trips to the grocery store, or Wal-Mart. You look at these fuckers -- and the bed hasn't got a scratch in it -- more likely it's freshly washed and waxed.

Hey asshole -- if you can spend $50,000 on a motherfucking 3 ton monument to your tiny malfunctioning penis --- you can pay the motherfucking tax on it that everybody else does..........

My solution --- Don't allow any vehicle that has a log/farm plate to carry full coverage insurance......

Fuck these cretins....

Don't know what the requirements are where you are, but up here in Ontario, I grew up on a sheep farm and we had trucks with farm plates and there were lots of benefits (i.e. less taxes & fees & access to cheaper farm diesel, as well as being exempt from some highway traffic laws etc...) to having them but there are also restrictions on who can have them and how they are used...

I don't remember them all but I do remember (assuming they haven't changed since I left the farm 20yrs ago) you have to own a farm business registered with the Ontario government that earns at least $7000.00 annually in revenue from farming operations, and you can't put more than 6000kms a year on a farm plated vehicle.

(02-09-2016 08:15 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Hey asshole -- if you can spend $50,000 on a motherfucking 3 ton monument to your tiny malfunctioning penis --- you can pay the motherfucking tax on it that everybody else does..........

I don't know about truck prices where you are, but up here your not going to get a new truck for less then $50,000. Regular prices here, range $70-$80,000 for anything your going to use on a farm (maybe that translates unto $50,000USD, I don't know).

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2016, 08:48 AM
(03-09-2016 06:35 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 08:15 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I don't know how widespread this is -- but here in Michigan there's a special class of license plate --- "Log / Farm" ----

The theory is -- it's for loggers and farmers -- who use the vehicle for agricultural and logging uses - mostly offroad.

It's considerably cheaper than a regular truck plate.

What pisses me off -- is the cuntsuckers who go out and spend $50,000 on a brand new dually crew cab pickup truck with all the goodies on it --- and then the vehicle is used for taking the kids to school - or making trips to the grocery store, or Wal-Mart. You look at these fuckers -- and the bed hasn't got a scratch in it -- more likely it's freshly washed and waxed.

Hey asshole -- if you can spend $50,000 on a motherfucking 3 ton monument to your tiny malfunctioning penis --- you can pay the motherfucking tax on it that everybody else does..........

My solution --- Don't allow any vehicle that has a log/farm plate to carry full coverage insurance......

Fuck these cretins....

Funny you should cherry pick vehicles. Sports cars are also superfluous gas hogging symbols of narcissism. Cant legally speed in them and they burn more gas just like big pick ups.

We cant stop all fossil burning vehicles overnight, but we need to get to different technology the sooner the better.

But, just like guns, most morons don't know the difference between what they need and what they want. Unless you have a job that requires a big vehicle, you merely want something big to show off. Unless you are in a NASCAR race, or you are the police, you don't need a fast vehicle. Just like if you cant hit a bad guy with shotgun or 8 clip handgun, it is highly likely you merely like having a penis symbol.

I don't know what you define as a sports car, but an actual sports car is small and gets excellent mileage.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
03-09-2016, 09:08 AM
(03-09-2016 08:48 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-09-2016 06:35 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Funny you should cherry pick vehicles. Sports cars are also superfluous gas hogging symbols of narcissism. Cant legally speed in them and they burn more gas just like big pick ups.

We cant stop all fossil burning vehicles overnight, but we need to get to different technology the sooner the better.

But, just like guns, most morons don't know the difference between what they need and what they want. Unless you have a job that requires a big vehicle, you merely want something big to show off. Unless you are in a NASCAR race, or you are the police, you don't need a fast vehicle. Just like if you cant hit a bad guy with shotgun or 8 clip handgun, it is highly likely you merely like having a penis symbol.

I don't know what you define as a sports car, but an actual sports car is small and gets excellent mileage.

He is probably thinking more along the lines of muscle cars.

I am trying to figure out how guns got factored into this conversation.... Consider
Never mind, it's Brian on a rant.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
03-09-2016, 01:23 PM
(03-09-2016 09:08 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-09-2016 08:48 AM)Chas Wrote:  I don't know what you define as a sports car, but an actual sports car is small and gets excellent mileage.

He is probably thinking more along the lines of muscle cars.

I am trying to figure out how guns got factored into this conversation.... Consider

Brian does seem to have a little pent-up aggression. I think he'd benefit from a little purge.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
03-09-2016, 02:52 PM
I think Bryan37 probably has the biggest gun locker on the planet. Smile
03-09-2016, 02:56 PM
(03-09-2016 01:23 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(03-09-2016 09:08 AM)Anjele Wrote:  He is probably thinking more along the lines of muscle cars.

Brian does seem to have a little pent-up aggression. I think he'd benefit from a little purge.

Hmm. Kind of tame. Big Grin
03-09-2016, 04:36 PM
Is OB planning to go over to Brian's place and shoot him with his .32 pistol?

Why drive around with a pistol anyway? What do you expect to happen?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
03-09-2016, 05:16 PM
(03-09-2016 04:36 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Is OB planning to go over to Brian's place and shoot him with his .32 pistol?

I think Brian is safe so long as he doesn't have special Michigan logging plates on his fancy soccer mom pickup truck. Wink
[+] 3 users Like skyking's post
03-09-2016, 05:16 PM
(03-09-2016 04:36 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Is OB planning to go over to Brian's place and shoot him with his .32 pistol?

My husband carries his pistol with him every day to and from work. He doesn't carry it any other time. He drives through a pretty shady section of a nearby town and he is going through there at 4am. It's not somewhere you would want to be at that time of day if your car where to break down or something. If that were to happen it's highly unlikely he would be the only one in the area with a firearm.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
03-09-2016, 05:19 PM
(03-09-2016 05:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

My husband carries his pistol with him every day to and from work. He doesn't carry it any other time. He drives through a pretty shady section of a nearby town and he is going through there at 4am. It's not somewhere you would want to be at that time of day if your car where to break down or something. If that were to happen it's highly unlikely he would be the only one in the area with a firearm.

Glad I live in Australia.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post