Yet ANOTHER thing that pisses me off

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2016, 06:45 AM
RE: Yet ANOTHER thing that pisses me off
I thought this thread was about puppies???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2016, 07:05 AM
(04-09-2016 06:25 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(04-09-2016 05:37 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  41mpg, awesome, so? Get back to me when the world's cars aren't burning anything. Yea, keep your guns, keep thinking big bad gov gonna bust down your door and take them all away.

Your dick may work, but your brain doesn't. Oh yea, I do blame the NRA. Not going to back off that.

The NRA is pulling the same bullshit profit protecting lobby crap big oil did dragging it's feet keeping lead in gas. It's pulling the same lobby crap car companies did when Nader said their products were unsafe. Same corporate protectionism bullshit big tobacco used with "smokers rights".

Keep living in your paranoid delusional bubble.

This thread is about people who dodge taxes.

Go troll somewhere else you shitstain.

"Shitstain" ouch that hurt. Ok moron, step it up equate me to Stalin or Hitler like a delusional theist.

I am sorry it bothers you that I question gun laws or big vehicles or sports cars for that matter. But your paranoia is your fucking baggage. Grow the fuck up crybaby.

It never occurs to humanity that there is a huge difference between wants and needs. Making excuses for your own fucking narcissism is no different to me than when a theist does it.

Now, crybaby, nobody is out to get you. Saying you don't need big clips or spray weapons is not anti gun. Saying that you don't need impractical vehicles isn't a call to ban all vehicles. It is no fucking different than accepting we no longer use rotary phones.

You fucking react like the Church did when Galileo told the truth about our solar system.

"Mommy mommy, I don't like people pointing out my lack of pragmatism".

Keep fucking make excuses for your own selfishness moron.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2016, 07:14 AM
Tell the truth, "poet" --- you're just spouting impotent rage because I don't play with you anymore.... Now toddle off and try finding fun elsewhere.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
04-09-2016, 08:11 AM
(04-09-2016 05:37 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  [...] Yea, keep your guns, keep thinking big bad gov gonna bust down your door and take them all away... Your dick may work, but your brain doesn't. Oh yea, I do blame the NRA. Not going to back off that....The NRA is pulling the same bullshit profit protecting lobby crap big oil did dragging it's feet keeping lead in gas.

You really need to lighten up a bit Brian. Introducing your ultra-negative opinions about firearms and the NRA into virtually every post you make here isn't promoting your apparent 'cause' in a positive light, and makes you look like a bit of a sociopath to be honest.

Everybody has the constitutional right to own and carry firearms and/or drive whatever vehicle they choose—as legislated by their relevant government authorities—so it's not you place to demand the subjugation of those personal rights. If you do disagree with them, don't post pointless rant after rant about them on forums; complain to your member of parliament, or local council or consumer advocate, or whomever.

And repeated ad hominems are the blank ammunition in the arsenal of a loser.

Undecided

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
04-09-2016, 09:28 AM
I got edumacated about OB's .32. It's a lot more potent that what I was thinking.
04-09-2016, 09:45 AM
When I left this thread to do other things it was about licence plates and now when I return it's about guns. Wut ? Huh

And now, for our audience enjoyment, licence plates with a twist and other car graphics.

[Image: enhanced-buzz-23017-1375227832-14.jpg]

[Image: personalized-license-plate-8.jpg]

Not really a licence plate but close... and I don't know what the CTHULHU sticker is in the second row, third from the top. V

[Image: bd06e6748561ee8e014bedfd3584bb35.jpg]

[Image: V6cxWkl.jpg]

Hahaha

V V V

[Image: cf9091dd9ad88487c68594b637d9b2dd.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
04-09-2016, 10:15 AM
I knew a plumber in Miami who always came down for the winter and he drove a pick up with a Wisconsin Farmer plate on the rear! I told him he should get a Florida plumber tag for his half of the year he spent in FL
04-09-2016, 10:24 AM
(04-09-2016 04:32 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(04-09-2016 04:24 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  If they get on a public road, they should be registered and have to carry full insurance. If they stay on private property, they shouldn't need to be registered, much less insured -- but if caught on a public road, a heavy fine seems fair.

The value of the vehicle is irrelevant to that basic principle.

Compensation issues don't seem very, uh, big to me. If you need a big truck to feel an;y, nothing I can say will be much use.

IIRC in the UK there is a law that allows the police to crush unregistered and uninsured cars. Originally meant for unsafe wrecks driven by idiots, don't know how often it is invoked. Very often I hope.

In the UK every vehicle over 3 yo has to have an annual safety check. Anything similar in the US.

In the USA such things are on a state by state basis as is the same for drivers' licenses and tags. Some states require them for metropolitan areas that have pollution problems, thus just register the car at your brother-in-law's address outside of town.
04-09-2016, 11:46 AM
(04-09-2016 10:24 AM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(04-09-2016 04:32 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  IIRC in the UK there is a law that allows the police to crush unregistered and uninsured cars. Originally meant for unsafe wrecks driven by idiots, don't know how often it is invoked. Very often I hope.

In the UK every vehicle over 3 yo has to have an annual safety check. Anything similar in the US.

In the USA such things are on a state by state basis as is the same for drivers' licenses and tags. Some states require them for metropolitan areas that have pollution problems, thus just register the car at your brother-in-law's address outside of town.

Here in Michigan - there is no annual inspection for vehicles...

Guys like myself who specialize in one or two vehicles and do our own maintenance probably drive as safe a vehicle than stuff maintained by "qualified service centers"...Possibly more -- because we know the vehicle intimately.

Don't get me wrong -- there are many good shops out there, with reputable, honest owners and technicians --- but --- there's some real "for profit only" fuckers out there as well....

For instance -- I just finished pulling the engine on the car I just purchased.

A great deal for me -- only 25,000 miles on a remanufactured engine - that was installed by a "Name Brand" (I'm not saying who -- but if you really want to know - I can show the paperwork I got from the owner -- they kept meticulous records).

BUT -- the technician who installed it - KNOWINGLY installed it in a totally unsafe vehicle. WHY??? For $4500 dollars - that's why.

The subframe (the part that holds the engine and transmission) was not only completely rusted out on one side - but was work-fractured (bent back and forth) and broken in two other places - with one of the mounting bolts completely ripped out of the the subframe. This subframe should have been replaced with the engine --- as this particular vehicle is KNOWN (by those who know) to have this problem commonly.

Solution????

I doubt getting "state mandated" inspections will really help get all the garbage off the road. It would also put an unfair burden on collectors, and people who own multiple vehicles.

Additionally -- if there's "service centers" that will stick a customer for un-needed work -- or will "fix" a car that should be sent to the crusher ---- I'm sure there will be guys who will sign off a safety inspection for a few bucks.

Those people who scream loudly for "State Inspection" as a solution are just looking for a lazy, easy way -- to insure they drive a safe vehicle.......

I insure my own safety - by working on my own stuff -- and giving it a thorough inspection each time it goes up on the lift.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
05-09-2016, 07:56 AM
I find vanity plates kinda funny. However stickers are the worst. I really hate when people need to plaster their opinions all over their car with gaudy stickers. Makes it look like a mechanical bulletin board.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[+] 2 users Like ricepudding12's post