Yet another one from Worthy Christian Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-12-2016, 10:33 PM
Tongue Yet another one from Worthy Christian Forums
Angel Worthy started out as a Christian ministry. The owner lived in Tel Aviv. I'd say it's been a fair bit of time since he's looked in on his baby.

Worthy is filled with the worst sort that pose as Christians in order to give the faith a bad name by their behavior.

It's a shame. I ventured there to see how they would treat atheists who also knew scripture. That was fun. For about a minute.
Then I go to my registered email and get the skinny on why the worst behaved toward me were behaving that way. They're Nihilists.Rolleyes Boy did that make sense in retrospect considering their treatment of the actual identified (on their profile) Christians there.

A gay transsexual male who goes by Churchmouse, is married to a posing Christian who calls himself, Other One.Boy is that perfect or what. Other one?
And they share a sock account that they registered long ago known as, ayin jade.

What do you think it is? The worst sort call themselves people who follow a dead Jewish revolutionary. And they think they're the only one's this invisible god loves. While that god that created all people has already predetermined everyone's life including who's going to the Hell he opened to receive them after having made it for his first and most perfect angel. That disappointed him by his bad behavior that an omniscient , all knowing, god would have seen coming.

And then, and this is great, their Bible reports that same all knowing god treated the people he made like garbage, tested them , like Job who he let be tortured by the devil so he could win a bet on Job's fidelity to him, just to watch peoples reactions to what happened to them.
And it is all happening because "in the beginning", that same god created two people who failed to remain perfect when tempted to act as newborn children would when enticed by a wiser serpent. And instead of showing grace and forgiveness then, he cursed the entire offspring of those two people for all time. So they'd act carnally and be punished for it.
He even drowned the entire world for being exactly what he made people to be. But claimed their being that way warranted the drowning. All but 8 people. Through them he repopulated the human race through inbreeding. And what? Thought they'd be better people ?
No, he knew better. He's omniscient. So he promised next time they gave omniscience cause to commit global genocide he'd not drown the world. He'd burn it to death!
Shocking

And people worship that! They die defending that.
They pray as their children are killed because they won't renounce that and live.

And then they say , merry Christmas. God loves you.
And next Saturday they'll knock on your door asking if you've heard the good news of Jesus Christ?

[Image: 4a95bf1cdd637475f8d53ccfd97cdacc.jpg]

[Image: vcrzu1.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Whoopsie Daisy's post
25-12-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: Yet another one from Worthy Christian Forums
I have heard the good news... That news is that the words attributed to said revolutionary demonstrate that he had no better notion of the real world than the other inhabitants of the Levant in those days, and that magic isn't real, so we can all renounce the blood religions of our ignorant forbearers.

Welcome to TTA.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
26-12-2016, 12:01 AM
(25-12-2016 10:33 PM)Whoopsie Daisy Wrote:  ...
the worst behaved ... They're Nihilists.

I confess to being a little confused at that bit. Huh

Are you saying that there are such things as christian nihilists?

I get the notion of an atheist-nihilist (because I am one) but how can one hold to both nihilism and life after death?

Seems kinda contradictory.

Consider

26-12-2016, 06:55 AM
(26-12-2016 12:01 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(25-12-2016 10:33 PM)Whoopsie Daisy Wrote:  ...
the worst behaved ... They're Nihilists.

I confess to being a little confused at that bit. Huh

I get the notion of an atheist-nihilist (because I am one) but how can one hold to both nihilism and life after death?

Consider

This should explain it:

My best guess is they don't believe in anything except- the One True Religion.
So, just your average Christian asshole.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
26-12-2016, 09:04 AM
Hi guys,
Thanks for the replies.

I wasn't clear so I'll explain the Nihilist part. No, they're not Christian Nihilists. According to the email the people in question are actually as you mentioned DLJ, they're atheists who are Nihilists. They're at the site apparently posing as Christians. "POE" or Poe's Law, as it were taking place there among those few. Or two who have one sock account they share actually.

I guess I don't quite get what Nihilism entails in a populated society. However, to see that there are people posing on a Christian forum as Christians, when they are actually atheist Nihilists , was confusing until the Email. That then explains a lot of the aggressiveness at Worthy.

Really, I think people at such sites are just not able to rationally dissect what they're being asked to accept as a truth worth their lives. Thinking of the martyrdom here.

It breaks down to believing an all knowing god is a sadistic puppeteer. "He", being it is called a spirit in their scriptures and is therefore without gender. But in B.C. Palestine patriarchy was the standard so a spirit became male. OK.

This male god , all in scripture mind you so that they're told all this if they read all that, predestined all things for his own satisfaction, his own ego, before he created anything at all. Then he created the world and populated it with two people . One he made from dust and his breath. The other he made from that first creation so that she's equal to him save her gender.

But that was what was to make her a second class human because she could give birth to future humans. And so she was less than. Makes sense. Females that continue our species are weak and inferior. Hobo
But these two newbies are newborns. They're without consciousness. They have no comprehension of right and wrong. No conscience. They're like newborn babies.

So what happens? This all knowing god that predestined everything to happen on his created planet and for all time, lets the angel he cast out of his heaven enter into what is called paradise. But it isn't paradise if security can be breached by god's adversary disguised as a snake. What? It got past omnipresence? Didn't sssssseeeeee him coming god? Cool*needs a white stick to give the full picture*

And these two newborn ignorant's who have been listening to a disembodied voice called dad all their short life, now are approached by a snake that talks.
They don't know how to rationalize so they obey. Just as they did the god voice.

But they couldn't have obeyed the command to eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, conscience, if god hadn't planted the tree full of fruit into the garden. And then made a rule for people without comprehension of rules to not touch it.

And from there the human race was separated from the god that created it from his own essence. Because god went on a pout fest for millennia. Because the first people were misled by the wisest angel the god that set the whole thing up created.

He didn't forgive the ignorance of the first people. Being they were deceived as newborns without consciousness to comprehend right and wrong. And instead punish the serpent that talked them into doing what they didn't know they were doing for all it would cost them for having done it.
Noooo, he curses the two people and all people for eternity because of a first mistake the foreparents of the human race made.

But, everything that happens from day one is predestined by the creator of it. Pre-planned.
And in Isaiah 45:7 readers are told that that adversary they fear , the devil, IS god!
No kidding! There's only one creator in existence and in fact existence is due to that one creator of existence. No thing can be anything other than that creator.

These people are living their lives calling themselves "saved!" . When their own bible tells them that's true. Because what its new testimony says is that they're needing to be and are, saved from the god they worship.

Don't accept him as the god he says he is and he sends them to the hell he created first for the fallen angel he knew would fall. That's why the book of psalms in chapter 139 tells them that even if they go to hell their god is there too. Well sure! He's all things! Omnipresent. Omnipotent. Omnigenesis.

It's the adversarial paradigm that they live for and through that makes the world what it is today. Started with the Jews. Escalated with the Christians. Went really wonky with the Muslims.
And in between and throughout and even before, all those other belief systems that without exception teach people that they suck because they're human.
And then there are perks if they grow better and overcoming that by following rules unique to each religions teaching.

And all those rules were invented from the imagination of.....HUMANS! Who ask believers in their invented fiction to ignore that and trust them when they tell believers in the fiction that it wasn't the inventors that created those rules. It was something you can't see that asked them to write a book on its behalf. Or write a scroll. Or share an oral teaching.

And when they're dead, all those people following all those rules, all those faith paths, that's when they'll find out how good they did while human and following all those rules and paths.

I like the reincarnation bit. How you do in this life will define what you become in the next life when you arrive back on this planet.

Is that a re-animation that pertains to being human exclusively? Or does it apply to inanimate objects and animals and insects too?

Because I'm wondering. How bad do you have to fuck up in this life? So as to re-animate, reincarnate, as a plunger?
Or, as a tick? Consider

Gads! It just boggles the mind that people live like that. But what's worse is that they happily die for it. "Kill me! I believe!"

What if Solipsism is reality? Facepalm

Thanks for reading my vent. It's been one of those mornings.

26-12-2016, 09:11 AM
(26-12-2016 06:55 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(26-12-2016 12:01 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I confess to being a little confused at that bit. Huh

Consider

This should explain it:

My best guess is they don't believe in anything except- the One True Religion.
So, just your average Christian asshole.

Thumbsup In my opinion, one of if not the masterpiece of Jeff Bridges movie career.Love, love, The Big Lebowski. Bowling! Laugh out load
[Image: 220px-Biglebowskiposter.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Whoopsie Daisy's post
26-12-2016, 09:16 AM
Well, then. Shocking

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-12-2016, 10:45 AM
I know right? Blink I told you, it's been one of those mornings.......for about 28 years now. Sadcryface2