Yet another one...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-12-2012, 02:48 AM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2012 02:03 PM by kingschosen.)
RE: Yet another one...
[Image: avatar_15510.jpg?dateline=1334364963]

Erxomai are you kidding we love you man.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
21-12-2012, 07:05 AM
Yet another one...
(21-12-2012 02:48 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  [Image: avatar_15510.jpg?dateline=1334364963]

[b]Erxomai are you kidding we love you man.
[/b]

Hug

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
21-12-2012, 08:15 AM
Hi and welcome!

I'm new here too. Yes, I'm a Christian, but I'm pretty easy going. Look forward to getting to know you and this community.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
21-12-2012, 08:20 AM
(21-12-2012 08:15 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Hi and welcome!

I'm new here too. Yes, I'm a Christian, but I'm pretty easy going. Look forward to getting to know you and this community.
Hi Kingschosen. Welcome to our little net community. You will find us totally accepting of your bizarre belief system. A psychologist who visited us said it's because we are quote "fucked in the head". If you try hard, you may even get elevated to mod status. Mod status is pretty rad. Mostly we bitch at you, for special occasions like Christmas day or whenever we feel like it we hold lynchings. In your underwear.
21-12-2012, 08:24 AM
(21-12-2012 08:20 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(21-12-2012 08:15 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Hi and welcome!

Hi Kingschosen. Welcome to our little net community. You will find us totally accepting of your bizarre belief system. A psychologist who visited us said it's because we are quote "fucked in the head". If you try hard, you may even get elevated to mod status. Mod status is pretty rad. Mostly we bitch at you, for special occasions like Christmas day or whenever we feel like it we hold lynchings. In your underwear.

Hey, Dog, what you been smokin'? There is no way a freakin' Christian could become a mod here. Angry

Don't be freakin' ridiculous. No

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
21-12-2012, 08:27 AM
(21-12-2012 08:24 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-12-2012 08:20 AM)morondog Wrote:  Hi Kingschosen. Welcome to our little net community. You will find us totally accepting of your bizarre belief system. A psychologist who visited us said it's because we are quote "fucked in the head". If you try hard, you may even get elevated to mod status. Mod status is pretty rad. Mostly we bitch at you, for special occasions like Christmas day or whenever we feel like it we hold lynchings. In your underwear.

Hey, Dog, what you been smokin'? There is no way a freakin' Christian could become a mod here. Angry

Aw come on, Satan's an equal opportunity employer. I'm sure Christians can do the devil's work just as effectively Big Grin

Thank Allah those Satanists aren't around so I can say this without fear of being mistaken for one of them...
21-12-2012, 08:29 AM
(21-12-2012 08:27 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(21-12-2012 08:24 AM)Chas Wrote:  Hey, Dog, what you been smokin'? There is no way a freakin' Christian could become a mod here. Angry

Aw come on, Satan's an equal opportunity employer. I'm sure Christians can do the devil's work just as effectively Big Grin

Thank Allah those Satanists aren't around so I can say this without fear of being mistaken for one of them...

Hmmm, the satanists seem to have dropped out of sight. Their recruiting drive must have ended. Yes

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
21-12-2012, 08:35 AM
*Totally* not a recruiting drive man. Hey, if you can't handle Satanism you don't have to be one...

Dorks.
21-12-2012, 08:45 AM
(21-12-2012 08:35 AM)morondog Wrote:  *Totally* not a recruiting drive man. Hey, if you can't handle Satanism you don't have to be one...

Dorks.

I can handle them. There's still plenty of room out back. Yes

21-12-2012, 08:48 AM
I'm not listening, I'm not listening... Aaaaaaaaa!

Bechased