Yet another refugee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2017, 08:10 PM
RE: Yet another refugee
(24-02-2017 06:08 PM)J True Wrote:  Yet another refugee from a certain other forum.

Glad to be here.

Good to see you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2017, 08:20 PM
(24-02-2017 06:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Jesus fucking Christ, how many of you are there?

We swore a pact to not tell.
[+] 2 users Like Mary L. Mand's post
24-02-2017, 10:52 PM
Welcome to the forum. Don't mind Muffs. "Jesus Fucking Christ" is his way of saying "Hi!" and, you've got to admit, a hilarious mental image.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
25-02-2017, 12:15 AM
Nice to meet you Smile

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-02-2017, 04:00 AM
Welcome.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
25-02-2017, 01:46 PM
Welcome.
25-02-2017, 03:22 PM
(24-02-2017 06:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Jesus fucking Christ, how many of you are there?

At least three fucking more. Maybe six. And that's not counting the lurkers - estimated to be at the very least 70 - who may or may not follow. Big Grin

Relax, this isn't a takeover. We'd _never_ do anything like that.

[attachment=3667]
[+] 5 users Like M. Linoge's post
25-02-2017, 04:15 PM
(25-02-2017 03:22 PM)M. Linoge Wrote:  

At least three fucking more. Maybe six. And that's not counting the lurkers - estimated to be at the very least 70 - who may or may not follow. Big Grin

Another Lurker here who followed all of you over from Amazon. Unfortunately, a TARDIS malfunction/miscalculation landed me here in 2015, so I have been patiently waiting for all of you to precede me here.
Ada Sleepy
[+] 4 users Like Rockblossom's post
25-02-2017, 06:11 PM
Another Lurker here who followed all of you over from Amazon. Unfortunately, a TARDIS malfunction/miscalculation landed me here in 2015, so I have been patiently waiting for all of you to precede me here.
Ada Sleepy
[/quote]

lol
Some people are always a step ahead.

Did you ever post on amazon? I think I saw an Ada way back when.
Either way, it's a pleasure to meet another fellow amazonian.
C ya around.
[+] 2 users Like M. Linoge's post
25-02-2017, 06:22 PM
(25-02-2017 04:15 PM)Rockblossom Wrote:  
(25-02-2017 03:22 PM)M. Linoge Wrote:  At least three fucking more. Maybe six. And that's not counting the lurkers - estimated to be at the very least 70 - who may or may not follow. Big Grin

Ada Sleepy

So you're the one after 12

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post