Yet another snake close encounter...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: Yet another snake close encounter...
Put it's head on a toothpick to ward off others.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like earmuffs's post
15-11-2013, 09:37 PM
I think your god is testing you.

Next time you find a young one, use it as a training opportunity for your young ones and get them to kill it.

... but only if it offers them some fruit.

Smartass

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
15-11-2013, 09:46 PM
How....

Shouldn't they be hibernating?

15-11-2013, 10:11 PM
*jumps on chair doing the eeeeek dance"

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-11-2013, 10:38 PM
(15-11-2013 08:21 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Okay... just killed it. Stomped its head on the concrete.

Good choice kc! It's your kids or the snake, KILL IT

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
15-11-2013, 10:40 PM
(15-11-2013 08:34 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(15-11-2013 08:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Instant Karma's gonna get you. Should've either let it go or put it in an aquarium tank and made it a pet. Tongue

Make it a pet? My cat seems to be WAITING for me to die OF OLD AGE before eating my carcass Dodgy
Tongue

I wish my cats were vicious hunters... They see a bug and bat at it a little, get bored, and walk away, leaving me to kill all of the bugs Dodgy

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
15-11-2013, 11:10 PM
Have you ever seen the show infested? Does your house smell musky? I am terrified of snakes. I think I would have a complete breakdown if I ever found one in my house!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
15-11-2013, 11:17 PM
If you have a local zoo, give them a call and ask them if they want it. If no zoo in the area, give a call to the local fish & game people and find out if they have a program to tag and release.

Otherwise, the science department at the nearest state university should be able to take it off your hands.

It looks like a pretty healthy one. I don't want to know where momma is, do you? Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
15-11-2013, 11:24 PM
Oops. I just read the rest of the thread. Sorry god has compelled you to murder one of his creatures. Psychos are funny like that. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
16-11-2013, 12:29 AM
(15-11-2013 11:10 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Have you ever seen the show infested? Does your house smell musky? I am terrified of snakes. I think I would have a complete breakdown if I ever found one in my house!

Thanks now I need a shower.

/runs upstairs doing the eeeeek dance

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post