Yet another snake close encounter...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2013, 04:36 PM
RE: Yet another snake close encounter...
(12-12-2013 04:25 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 04:20 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I honestly don't think we have one... besides, I'm pretty sure I would get laughed at if I called them for a snake.

It would be like calling Animal Control for a roach.

For a single baby snake, I agree. But, it's a baby...not to be found too far from a nest. You'd be calling them about a potential nest possibly very close to a residence, which I would think may interest them.

I'm just looking out for ya, man. We live on the edge of a stressed wilderness out here. We deal with coyotes, snakes and tarantulas on occasion. Sometimes Animal Control likes to know what's going on. Besides, it's not as though you'd call them specifically to ask them to come over. You could be calling them simply to ask if there is anything you should be doing.

Yeah... and the fact that I've kill a couple in the past few months isn't reassuring.

I just need to let a king snake loose in my yard.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2013, 04:36 PM
(12-12-2013 04:13 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  People in La. break out the pots and pans when the rest of us would be calling Animal Control,.Drinking Beverage
Meanwhile in Australia... Laughat

[Image: travel-australia-australia-demotivationa...352192.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Vosur's post
12-12-2013, 05:48 PM
(12-12-2013 04:28 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  If he did call and ask advice they'd just tell him what spices to use!Tongue

Mmmmm, Gumbo! Although, that last one was a little small for gumbo. Even an adult copperhead might only be a snack in my house.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum