Yo Anjele, about my room and cleaning

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2014, 03:27 PM
RE: Yo Anjele, about my room and cleaning
Just watch out for those Queen ants! They're a mutherfucker to get rid of!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2014, 03:33 PM
(16-03-2014 03:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Haha! Even Girly agrees...I can't believe you just say that ELK.

But I just removed them (the cans), because now is when I first have time. The reason why I haven't? Well, I told this to Rev two weeks ago:

"My jacket was hung on a chair. I was in a rush so I pulled the jacket off the chair. But that meant that the chair followed and smacked right down on my left foot. I said something like "motherfucking cunt chair" and stumbled on. The pain eventually went away, and I somehow kept on walking. Later on that day I was a friends house, when I figured that my sock was sticky in the front, so I figured I had bled after it. When I took off the sock it was a lot worse though. The left side of the toe is like punched in, into the nail. I doesn't really hurt unless something medium weighted hits it. but I might need to go to the doctor and fix it I guess"

Since then it's been infected and grown like a blister over my toe. It used to hurt real bad. You don't want pictures of this. Still, I was to the doctor and he told me to use the green soap therapy for now. I think it's working.

And school always steals away time anyways.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
16-03-2014, 03:58 PM
(16-03-2014 03:33 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(16-03-2014 03:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Haha! Even Girly agrees...I can't believe you just say that ELK.

But I just removed them (the cans), because now is when I first have time. The reason why I haven't? Well, I told this to Rev two weeks ago:

"My jacket was hung on a chair. I was in a rush so I pulled the jacket off the chair. But that meant that the chair followed and smacked right down on my left foot. I said something like "motherfucking cunt chair" and stumbled on. The pain eventually went away, and I somehow kept on walking. Later on that day I was a friends house, when I figured that my sock was sticky in the front, so I figured I had bled after it. When I took off the sock it was a lot worse though. The left side of the toe is like punched in, into the nail. I doesn't really hurt unless something medium weighted hits it. but I might need to go to the doctor and fix it I guess"

Since then it's been infected and grown like a blister over my toe. It used to hurt real bad. You don't want pictures of this. Still, I was to the doctor and he told me to use the green soap therapy for now. I think it's working.

And school always steals away time anyways.

Infection kills like Jesse Ventura with a minigun, dude! Take care of that shit, pronto!

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
16-03-2014, 04:04 PM
Green soap therapy? Wtf is that?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
16-03-2014, 04:22 PM
(16-03-2014 04:04 PM)Dom Wrote:  Green soap therapy? Wtf is that?

Direct Norwegian translation here. It's the kind of casual soap you put in your washing bucket when you mop the floor. You simply put the soap in a bucket with some lukewarm water and put your foot or hand into it, and it cleanses the infection. Of course, the soap is without Ammonium chloride; if it was I don't know what would happen. I'm going to do this untill the coming Friday. If the infection isn't gone by then, I'm going to get some stronger medicine. The reason why I'm going by this first is because my doctor says he has seen worse and thinks this will do the job first of all. I've been having less pain in it ever since I started with it.

(and no, my doctor isn't some newage moron. He's got 40 years of experience, so I'll trust what he says)

[Image: 9f6.gif]