Yoga is bullshit. People who do Yoga are mentally retarded. Sorry.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2014, 03:40 PM
RE: Yoga is bullshit. People who do Yoga are mentally retarded. Sorry.
(24-02-2014 09:04 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 02:16 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Don't act like it's bullshit when people do it because they enjoy it and it's beneficial to them. You're not making a point here, bub. Drinking Beverage
I don't know much about yoga. I'm not that interested. I don't know if it's bullshit or not.
But I must point out that this argument holds no weight. "Don't act like its bullshit when..."
The same argument can be made in favour of religion.
Just sayin.....

Actually it can't. There's no part of religion that isn't bullshit. Shy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2014, 04:35 PM
(24-02-2014 02:41 AM)donotwant Wrote:  Why would you need yoga when you can have sex.

Because yoga makes sex soooooooo much better. You can get into positions that some only dream of. BlushClap

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
25-02-2014, 11:17 AM
(24-02-2014 03:40 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 09:04 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I don't know much about yoga. I'm not that interested. I don't know if it's bullshit or not.
But I must point out that this argument holds no weight. "Don't act like its bullshit when..."
The same argument can be made in favour of religion.
Just sayin.....

Actually it can't. There's no part of religion that isn't bullshit. Shy

Lol. I'll give you that for sure. What I meant is that although religion is bullshit it does actually benefit some folks.
25-02-2014, 11:20 AM
Anyway... As I said I don't know much about yoga and I'm not really interested. Maybe it is just stretching, I don't know.. But to say those that do yoga are mentally retarded? A little much I think....
26-02-2014, 08:51 AM
(25-02-2014 11:17 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 03:40 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Actually it can't. There's no part of religion that isn't bullshit. Shy

Lol. I'll give you that for sure. What I meant is that although religion is bullshit it does actually benefit some folks.

Yer - especially the priests n imams n rabbis n gurus n monks n [please feel free to continue - thx] ... not forgetting the pope n the dalai lama.