"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
06-12-2012, 10:20 AM
RE: You Are Loved
Or

or

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
06-12-2012, 10:24 AM
Though more probably:

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
06-12-2012, 10:50 AM
Heart

Hope your friend gets better soon Valerie.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
06-12-2012, 11:21 AM

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
06-12-2012, 08:04 PM
Thanks, you guys.... Can't see the vids yet, but totally feelin' the virtual-hug vibes....

Friends and family often accuse me of thinking too much...but I don't think I've ever regretted it. Things are looking up today, and hopefully will continue that way. In the meantime, the experience has brought me just a little closer to the real "me," to the type of person I want to be.

Heart

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Percepticon's post
07-12-2012, 06:38 AM
(06-12-2012 12:14 AM)Percepticon Wrote:  Something in my world is deeply affecting me. I would never seek to protect myself from this heartbreaking thing, because I have a chance to influence for good the life of a beautiful person who has trusted me. Right now I so wish that a benevolent god existed, who at my plea would reach out an almighty hand to provide some legitimate help to someone far from me. There is no fucking god for me to pray to! I feel helpless; I'm doing what I can; I hope it helps.
I'm convinced that, with your attention, everything will work out okay for him/her Wink

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 2 users Like Observer's post
07-12-2012, 12:05 PM
(07-12-2012 06:38 AM)Observer Wrote:  
(06-12-2012 12:14 AM)Percepticon Wrote:  Something in my world is deeply affecting me. I would never seek to protect myself from this heartbreaking thing, because I have a chance to influence for good the life of a beautiful person who has trusted me. Right now I so wish that a benevolent god existed, who at my plea would reach out an almighty hand to provide some legitimate help to someone far from me. There is no fucking god for me to pray to! I feel helpless; I'm doing what I can; I hope it helps.
I'm convinced that, with your attention, everything will work out okay for him/her Wink
Blush It means a lot that you say so....thank you so much for your kind & reassuring words. Hug

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user