You Are More Likely To Be Shot If There Is A Gun in The Home

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2017, 04:38 PM
RE: You Are More Likely To Be Shot If There Is A Gun in The Home
(23-07-2017 04:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(23-07-2017 04:30 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Funny thing - people pay big money for parrots......

Tongue

I have two parrots...one doesn't say much...the other one talks well. I must teach her some new words...I think I'll start with 'false equivalence'.

And. "NRA!!!"

lol

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2017, 04:39 PM
"You Are More Likely To Be Shot If There Is A Gun in The Home"

Yes, if a burglar with a gun robs my home while I'm in it, I'm much more likely to be shot with a gun than if the burglar had chosen to stay off the fucking drugs and get a proper education to support themselves in the first place.

I can't imagine any other scenario in which a gun would enter my home, so any time a gun comes in, it was against my wishes and my chances of getting shot skyrocket.
[+] 6 users Like Aliza's post
23-07-2017, 04:40 PM
(23-07-2017 04:38 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(23-07-2017 04:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have two parrots...one doesn't say much...the other one talks well. I must teach her some new words...I think I'll start with 'false equivalence'.

And. "NRA!!!"

lol

Maybe 'lock and load'. Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
23-07-2017, 04:48 PM
Nevermind- I will loop this for the next couple days.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
23-07-2017, 04:49 PM
(23-07-2017 04:39 PM)Aliza Wrote:  "You Are More Likely To Be Shot If There Is A Gun in The Home"

Yes, if a burglar with a gun robs my home while I'm in it, I'm much more likely to be shot with a gun than if the burglar had chosen to stay off the fucking drugs and get a proper education to support themselves in the first place.

I can't imagine any other scenario in which a gun would enter my home, so any time a gun comes in, it was against my wishes and my chances of getting shot skyrocket.

From what I've heard from those that know - the B&E types don't like guns at all. They generally don't carry one, and take great pains to avoid households with guns. The involvement of guns leads to longer prison sentences, and they don't generally want to risk it. Of course all bets are off with the heavy users of drugs, and those with mental problems. Those guys, all bets are off.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
23-07-2017, 04:51 PM
You are 100% more likely to drown in your back yard if you install a pool. ~ Bill Burr
[+] 6 users Like pablo's post
23-07-2017, 04:51 PM
(23-07-2017 04:39 PM)Aliza Wrote:  "You Are More Likely To Be Shot If There Is A Gun in The Home"

Concealed carry people believe it's their right to carry a gun in your house.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-07-2017, 04:57 PM
(23-07-2017 04:51 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  

How utterly omnipotent of you, to know how other people feel.....

If you don't want me carrying in your house, there's a very simple solution.

I will go elsewhere.

You got nothing I need to see.

23-07-2017, 04:59 PM
(23-07-2017 04:51 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  

No one enters my home with a gun.

... That's mostly because no one enters my home. Sad
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
23-07-2017, 05:04 PM
(23-07-2017 04:59 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(23-07-2017 04:51 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Concealed carry people believe it's their right to carry a gun in your house.

No one enters my home with a gun.

... That's mostly because no one enters my home. Sad

That's the only way. None of my relatives are allowed in my house. I had to take a few guns away from them to make that point. They didn't get them back.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user