You Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2013, 10:06 PM
You Atheists
So hubby tells me last night about some comedian he saw on TV that was picking on "You Atheists" as he put it. And wants me to tell him why if evolution is real are their still apes since we evolved from them. I said that's not what evolution is about. He thought he really had found some valid point.
so I asked straight out if he believes in the Christian god. He said something had to have started everything. I asked again if he believes in the Christian god. He just said not to pressure him.
Yeesh...You Atheists...and he doesn't even know what he believes. Weeping

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

“Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime.”
― Mineko Iwasaki
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: You Atheists
If saab came from jets? Why are there still jets?
28-01-2013, 10:35 PM
(28-01-2013 10:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So hubby tells me last night about some comedian he saw on TV that was picking on "You Atheists" as he put it. And wants me to tell him why if evolution is real are their still apes since we evolved from them. I said that's not what evolution is about. He thought he really had found some valid point.
so I asked straight out if he believes in the Christian god. He said something had to have started everything. I asked again if he believes in the Christian god. He just said not to pressure him.
Weeping Hug

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

28-01-2013, 10:42 PM
If jizz comes from penises, why are there still penises?

Seriously though, FFS...

I was in the car once with my mom and she was listening to a CD of a Christian "comedian." (I put this in quotes because she was not funny at all.) She didn't even try to explain her POV, she just said it was stupid that people thought we "came from monkeys." It was all I could do to not rip the cd out of the car stereo, break it in half, and throw it out the window, but that would've been impolite. Still, WTF. "Christian comedy" is a genre that really shouldn't exist, since it tends to do nothing except fail really hard.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like amyb's post
28-01-2013, 10:57 PM
I heard that piece of shit dane cook making fun of atheist's. The crowd just thought it was hilarious. Where are the terrorist's when you need them?
28-01-2013, 10:59 PM
(28-01-2013 10:57 PM)panterasr9 Wrote:  Where are the terrorist's when you need them?

.... what?
28-01-2013, 11:05 PM
Make boom boom?
28-01-2013, 11:09 PM
Yeah I get that. Even a comedian with bad jokes doesn't deserve that though.
28-01-2013, 11:26 PM
(28-01-2013 10:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So hubby tells me last night about some comedian he saw on TV that was picking on "You Atheists" as he put it. And wants me to tell him why if evolution is real are their still apes since we evolved from them. I said that's not what evolution is about. He thought he really had found some valid point.
The fact that "something" started life on this planet (a force) does not indicate that force was good, perfect, sweet,loving, etc or any of the attributes Christians give to the God/Jesus/Holy Spirit troika. Angel
29-01-2013, 08:33 AM
AW: You Atheists
I currently don't recall who said the following, but it's hilarious nontheless:

"If humans were made out of dirt, why is there still dirt?"

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post