You Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2013, 09:21 AM
RE: You Atheists
(28-01-2013 11:26 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 10:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So hubby tells me last night about some comedian he saw on TV that was picking on "You Atheists" as he put it. And wants me to tell him why if evolution is real are their still apes since we evolved from them. I said that's not what evolution is about. He thought he really had found some valid point.
so I asked straight out if he believes in the Christian god. He said something had to have started everything. I asked again if he believes in the Christian god. He just said not to pressure him.
Yeesh...You Atheists...and he doesn't even know what he believes. Weeping
The fact that "something" started life on this planet (a force) does not indicate that force was good, perfect, sweet,loving, etc or any of the attributes Christians give to the God/Jesus/Holy Spirit troika. Angel
Hi Woof, good to see you. Yeah I get that concept just wanted to see if he would commit to something. In over twenty years the only time he has come near religion is weddings and funerals. There has been the occasional comment on what is and what is not acceptable to his religious grandparents based on their religion. Other than that, nothing. He won't think the stuff through or God forbid (hehe) read a damn book to learn anything about evolution. He seems to just operate according to how he was raised and has given none of the faith issue a moment's pause.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2013, 10:20 AM
Sounds like something I heard Kat Williams shit out of his mouth on one occasion.

I couldn't find the video, but he went on to ask "Why are there still monkeys, you stupid mutha fucka?"

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-01-2013, 10:21 AM
You got it Mis. That's who he was watching.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
29-01-2013, 10:35 AM
(29-01-2013 10:21 AM)Anjele Wrote:  You got it Mis. That's who he was watching.
Bah. Dodgy Hubby needs to stop taking pointers from Mr. Williams, methinks.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user