You CAN hate someone who does not exist!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2014, 10:58 AM
RE: You CAN hate someone who does not exist!
(16-08-2014 10:54 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 10:43 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Graphics are great, but they can't save a bad game.

It still wasn't a bad game to me, I guess it's just opinions.

It wasnt bad I guess...it just wasnt fun. I never finished it. I lost interest.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2014, 01:02 PM
Oh shit... Sorry for derailing the thread.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-08-2014, 01:04 PM
(16-08-2014 01:02 PM)Sam Wrote:  Oh shit... Sorry for derailing the thread.

Dammit Sam, you and your derailing lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
16-08-2014, 01:09 PM
(16-08-2014 01:04 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 01:02 PM)Sam Wrote:  Oh shit... Sorry for derailing the thread.

Dammit Sam, you and your derailing lol

As it happens, I didn't hate L.A Noire... Just think the main protagonist was a bit of a twat.

He makes me think of Jeremy Kyle.

A holier than though gobshite.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-08-2014, 02:43 PM
I hate....

[Image: Mickey_Mouse.png]

He's an annoying little piece of shit.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
16-08-2014, 02:45 PM
I"m not sure the hate for a fictional character is on the same level as hating someone who is real. I think the emotions are not as strong because you realise they arent real. But thats just personal opinion.
16-08-2014, 07:39 PM
(16-08-2014 02:45 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I"m not sure the hate for a fictional character is on the same level as hating someone who is real. I think the emotions are not as strong because you realise they arent real. But thats just personal opinion.

People can grow really strong bonds to fictional characters because to those people, those characters are real and they connect with them. Slenderman killings for example. It's a psychology thing which I won't get into because psychology usually have big words that are too hard for me lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
16-08-2014, 09:24 PM
(16-08-2014 07:39 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 02:45 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I"m not sure the hate for a fictional character is on the same level as hating someone who is real. I think the emotions are not as strong because you realise they arent real. But thats just personal opinion.

People can grow really strong bonds to fictional characters because to those people, those characters are real and they connect with them. Slenderman killings for example. It's a psychology thing which I won't get into because psychology usually have big words that are too hard for me lol

Um...youre talking to someone called HOBBITGIRL. Just saying. I'd say their psychology was a bit broken before hand wouldnt you? I certainly don't plan on going out and throwing Free Thought into a volcano because I hate Sauron anyway.

For a healthy person their bonds for a fictional character dont go to the hate extreme. For that matter for a healthy person hating a real person doesn't usually cause them to go out and kill someone.
16-08-2014, 09:28 PM
(16-08-2014 09:35 AM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  [Image: tyrion-slapping-joffrey-o.gif]

OH HELL YES. WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
16-08-2014, 09:34 PM
(16-08-2014 09:24 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 07:39 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  People can grow really strong bonds to fictional characters because to those people, those characters are real and they connect with them. Slenderman killings for example. It's a psychology thing which I won't get into because psychology usually have big words that are too hard for me lol

Um...youre talking to someone called HOBBITGIRL. Just saying. I'd say their psychology was a bit broken before hand wouldnt you? I certainly don't plan on going out and throwing Free Thought into a volcano because I hate Sauron anyway.

For a healthy person their bonds for a fictional character dont go to the hate extreme. For that matter for a healthy person hating a real person doesn't usually cause them to go out and kill someone.

1. Well, if Free Thought ever disappears, we know why lol

2. Yeah you got a point.