Yes, the Long Island Medium actually named her new book that, LOLOLOL

[Image: image_zps512a7221.jpg]

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
23-09-2014, 07:58 AM
RE: You Can't Make This Stuff Up
(23-09-2014 07:54 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Yes, the Long Island Medium actually named her new book that, LOLOLOL

If she titles her book that maybe people will believe she didn't make it up? Consider

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
23-09-2014, 09:08 AM
I hope James Randi makes a guess star appearance. Big Grin

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
23-09-2014, 10:12 AM
She certainly is an appealing person with a talent to manipulate perceptions - she could have been a reputable actor. Too bad she is misusing her talent to manipulate real people and their lives.

People like this take their cues from people like Goebbels... so much so, they most likely come to believe their own shit. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
23-09-2014, 10:19 AM

So nice to see an exposed fraud getting a free pass to defraud more victims on cable tv.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
24-09-2014, 03:28 PM
It is very sad how far people will fall in pursuit of cash and TV time.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
24-09-2014, 04:28 PM
I wonder if that bitch ever looks in the mirror and says, "Damn I'm full of shit."
24-09-2014, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2014 05:39 PM by Shadow Fox.)
I believe in psychic powers! I have them! lol.....Except...I have absolutely no control over them, They come as quickly as they mysteriously vanish, and that for some reason they never appear when I want to win the fucking lottery and only have happened a few times.....damn them...DAMN YOU MY PSYCHIC POWERS I WANNA WIN THE LOTTERY!! Gimme the winning number!

Yep! Predicted many really minor events that can all be chalked up to coincidences and probability...Like what cards people will pull out of their packs of magic the gathering cards...Coincidence? Well...I guessed right 2/5 times with a probability of being right of about 1/320! But gosh darn it if it just isn't more fun to convince myself I got some mojo going on that I will just want to ignore the facts for now...makes it more especial.

Also predicted parents break up months in advance when nothing that I could think of changed other then an old friend and mum started hanging out for a while...thought pops into head one day for some reason and BAM 4 months later, mum and dad break up!

One day I was sitting alone and somehow I had the idea I might be getting sick soon...No one in my house hold was..two days later..BAM! Out with the flue.

The only other time when my powers popped up was when I was presented with 6 boxes of World of Warcraft cards and I somehow just KNEW in my heart which box that that ( at the time ) $1000.00 Spectral Tiger Loot Card....I was right lol......

..Probability? yeah....probably..But for me its more fun to just pretend I got the shinning lol.

Its fun to pretend!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
24-09-2014, 05:35 PM
(23-09-2014 07:54 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Yes, the Long Island Medium actually named her new book that, LOLOLOL

No, you can. Dodgy

I wonder if she's the one behind my Harmonized UV Blocking Water. Consider

I recently watched the two part series on Houdini and it reminded me how he spent the last years of his life debunking spiritualists. They all hated him, I guess they didn't see that coming. Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
24-09-2014, 05:37 PM
(24-09-2014 04:28 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  I wonder if that bitch ever looks in the mirror and says, "Damn I'm full of shit."

Perhaps...and with a sly little grin she adds, "And my bank account is full of money!"

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat