You Just Know The Whores Pissed On His Orange Head, Too.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2017, 04:14 PM
You Just Know The Whores Pissed On His Orange Head, Too.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/r...index.html

Quote:US investigators corroborate some aspects of the Russia dossier

Quote:For the first time, US investigators say they have corroborated some of the communications detailed in a 35-page dossier compiled by a former British intelligence agent, multiple current and former US law enforcement and intelligence officials tell CNN.

Quote:But the intercepts do confirm that some of the conversations described in the dossier took place between the same individuals on the same days and from the same locations as detailed in the dossier, according to the officials.

Keep digging boys!

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
10-02-2017, 04:19 PM
RE: You Just Know The Whores Pissed On His Orange Head, Too.
Wow, I really thought that was all bullshit.
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
10-02-2017, 04:24 PM
I don't particularly care if he likes prostitutes to piss on his orange face. To each their own. The problem is is that Putin has the goods on King Trump and is pulling the strings on his presidency which in turn is affecting our lives in this country. That's what I don't like.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 5 users Like dancefortwo's post
10-02-2017, 04:24 PM
Forget the whole "whore pi$$ing on Trump" thing. Whether it's true or not is entirely irrelevant. (The article is clear that the report didn't go into the corroborating the "more salacious things" in the original report.)

What is relevant is Russian influence in both manipulating the election in Trump's favour - this has already been confirmed - and how much influence Putin has over Trump. From the looks of it, quite a bit.

This will bring him down.

Sean Spicer is in complete panic mode.
Quote:White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said, "We continue to be disgusted by CNN's fake news reporting."
Alas, there's nothing fake about it. The report is very real.

I must admit, I kind of feel for Spicer. To all accounts, he's an intelligent, likable guy when he's not working for shitgibbon.
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
10-02-2017, 04:27 PM
(10-02-2017 04:24 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  The problem is is that Putin has the goods on King Trump and is pulling the strings on his presidency which in turn is affecting our lives in this country.

A delicate situation, that much is true, but you have to look at it from a different angle. One less possible war for slighting his tender feelings.
10-02-2017, 04:58 PM
Quote:The corroboration, based on intercepted communications, has given US intelligence and law enforcement "greater confidence" in the credibility of some aspects of the dossier as they continue to actively investigate its contents, these sources say.

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
10-02-2017, 06:58 PM
Can't wait for the next installment!
10-02-2017, 10:56 PM
(10-02-2017 04:24 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I don't particularly care if he likes prostitutes to piss on his orange face. To each their own. The problem is is that Putin has the goods on King Trump and is pulling the strings on his presidency which in turn is affecting our lives in this country. That's what I don't like.

That's the funny part about all this. If he did that, it's between him and his trophy wife. If Trump really did that, he can tell us about how he did it and grabbed 'em by the pussy on the way there. The only people who would give a shit about his weird sexual habits would be his biggest supporters... and I don't think it's enough to turn them away while they're busy fantasizing about canceling out Roe v. Wade and establishing a Pence Theocracy to "Make America Great Again".

I remember being baffled by the military's line of "logic" (I use the term loosely) over the past few decades, until very recently, for refusing homosexuals the right to serve and/or have security clearances... the gov't claimed that if they were discovered by enemy agents, it could be turned against them and they'd betray their country rather than be outed as gay. I was like, "Oooooooooooorrrr we could just stop discriminating against gay people and then there'd be no way to pressure them."

We could maybe do some good by getting conservative activists and liberal activists to both push the message: "President Trump, we don't care if you did weird stuff in Russia... we DO care if you lie to us about it. Or anything else. Stop that. Sincerely, The American People."

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 5 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
10-02-2017, 11:11 PM
(10-02-2017 04:24 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  ...
What is relevant is Russian influence in both manipulating the election in Trump's favour - this has already been confirmed - and how much influence Putin has over Trump. From the looks of it, quite a bit.

This will bring him down.

If I had to choose between Putin and Pence as the puppeteer ... Consider ... tough call.

Please could you elaborate on the "this has already been confirmed" assertion. I've not seen the data on this.

Thanks.

11-02-2017, 05:23 AM

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post