You Just Know The Whores Pissed On His Orange Head, Too.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2017, 05:38 AM
RE: You Just Know The Whores Pissed On His Orange Head, Too.
If he'd have ran on 'I enjoy being pissed on by Russian prostitutes', I'd have liked him way more. I'm cool with consenting adults trading money for sex, whatever your kink. Certainly would have been less harmful and xenophobic than the platform he actually ran on.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-02-2017, 06:54 AM
(10-02-2017 10:56 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(10-02-2017 04:24 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I don't particularly care if he likes prostitutes to piss on his orange face. To each their own. The problem is is that Putin has the goods on King Trump and is pulling the strings on his presidency which in turn is affecting our lives in this country. That's what I don't like.

That's the funny part about all this. If he did that, it's between him and his trophy wife. If Trump really did that, he can tell us about how he did it and grabbed 'em by the pussy on the way there. The only people who would give a shit about his weird sexual habits would be his biggest supporters... and I don't think it's enough to turn them away while they're busy fantasizing about canceling out Roe v. Wade and establishing a Pence Theocracy to "Make America Great Again".

I remember being baffled by the military's line of "logic" (I use the term loosely) over the past few decades, until very recently, for refusing homosexuals the right to serve and/or have security clearances... the gov't claimed that if they were discovered by enemy agents, it could be turned against them and they'd betray their country rather than be outed as gay. I was like, "Oooooooooooorrrr we could just stop discriminating against gay people and then there'd be no way to pressure them."

We could maybe do some good by getting conservative activists and liberal activists to both push the message: "President Trump, we don't care if you did weird stuff in Russia... we DO care if you lie to us about it. Or anything else. Stop that. Sincerely, The American People."

I don't care about the hookers, and I don't think puppet does either. I care about the loans and financial relationships, and I'd bet those were discussed in some of the communications that have now been corroborated.

However, I also think what people might be missing when considering the salacious aspects is that Don Jr. and Eric have also spent lots of time in Russia, and puppet could be more concerned about their activities coming out than his own. Clearly Melania's not going to divorce him, or she would have kicked his cheating ass to the curb years ago; not so clear that his kids' spouses are going to be so malleable. And what if the Kremlin has compromising tapes of Ivanka or Kushner?
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
11-02-2017, 10:29 PM
(10-02-2017 10:56 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  ....establishing a Pence Theocracy....

Unsure No Sadcryface Sadcryface2 Weeping [Image: suicide.gif]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac