You all are crazy...What The Fuck

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2012, 03:02 AM
You all are crazy...What The Fuck
no....This is actually a song that the future american einsteins dance to at the clubs.

So how depressing is it when a guy can make a song that is calling a specific group of people crazy and makes fun of them, and this same group ends up loving the song, the video is also making fun of the same group.

Yeah...What The Fuck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d6b1yn-YhQ

Then there is this other song that is making fun of american hollywood, making fun of the aspects of american music videos. This one is also a huge hit in the U.S. clubs, it's by some south korean guy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

Your thoughts on american music...
Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2012, 04:02 AM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2012 04:06 AM by Logica Humano.)
RE: You all are crazy...What The Fuck
I personally think it is a conspiracy birthed by the U.S federal government in an effort to follow through with a complex power grab. They popularize the music concerning drugs and alcohol because they know precisely what appeals to the younger generations, the reason being, well, you know, they are completely hip with the intertubes and younets. This music will make our younger generations more stupid and irresponsible, effectively neutralizing any possible future resistance. A truly wonderful plan devised by the American federal think tank, being excellent at thinking about the long term.

Just listen to this:

Obviously designed to kill your brain cells, not because people actually enjoy this. Right? Pshaw. Dodgy

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
24-11-2012, 04:10 AM
I mean Jesus F. Christ, listen to this trash! Who in the hell would like this stuff!?

24-11-2012, 04:11 AM
The first is at least a western-country hit and not specific to america, but yeah it's lame...
The latter is, since today, the most viewed (music?)-video on youtube. And is a worldwide hit.
Both have absolutely nothing to do with america and gangnam style doesn't make fun of anything except itself. It is a "masterpiece" of korean nerd culture that got worldwide attention by pure chance...

But I really don't see much of a problem. e.g.: I can laugh to political-cabaret. And this sort of cabaret normally works by mocking your own behavior.

So my thoughts on "american" music: to each his own.
I like gangnam style and I generally like asian music
24-11-2012, 04:14 AM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2012 04:19 AM by Logica Humano.)
This shit ain't even 'Merican, and it is dubbed the most popular genre in the damned country!!1111!1 Fuck dis shit, I am moving to England!!!!11!1!1!!!

I just cannot fathom who the fuck would listen to this.

24-11-2012, 04:17 AM
(24-11-2012 04:14 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Obviously designed to kill your brain cells, not because people actually enjoy this. Right? Pshaw. [Image: dodgy.gif]
MOAR!!
No no no, must resist listening to... need... *ugh* no *ugh* MOAR Drooling

Tongue
[+] 2 users Like Vipa's post
24-11-2012, 04:24 AM
Fuck! My informants tell me that this music is popular world wide, including ENGLAND! What is this shit?

Could any of you tell me who listens to this garbage? And also... what UKF means?

24-11-2012, 06:56 AM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2012 07:04 AM by bemore.)
(24-11-2012 04:24 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  what does UKF means?
United Kingdoms Finest .

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-11-2012, 07:04 AM

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
25-11-2012, 05:00 AM
(24-11-2012 06:56 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(24-11-2012 04:24 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  what does UKF means?
United Kingdoms Finest .
OMFG, this is the UK's finest!? Gosh, you Brits are pathetififrumfrum.