You are God! What will you change?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2015, 05:48 PM
You are God! What will you change?
So, You are God! You find yourself with God powers, or found out that you are God himself, or just killed the old Christian God and took over with that God's powers!

You look around at all this Majesty and discover that.....holy shit! That last guy...or me...is/Was a FUCKING MORON! We see all the biological design flaws, the flaws in how gravity or other laws of nature and shit work! You see how inhospitable to life the universe is and how broken and messed up everything and one is. Now that you got the powers to do so, What are you going to change?

I will make this easy..

5 Biological changes to whatever animal or animals changed.

and 5 changes to the world, or universe that can be made. That is a total of 10 things you are gonna change....so what are they?

Bioligcal

1. Viruses, Diseases, Bacteria, and Genetic Disorders no longer exist or cannot hurt humans or other living creatures which include plants as well!

2. Human male testicles no longer dangle on the outside all the time. They can be tucked inside automatically until needed.

3. That giraff thing that dawkins always talks about....change that just for him so he can shut the fuck up about it already!

4. Human body more resilient to blunt damage.

5. Human life span increased to 400 years and fix the birth rate so humans cannot breed more than 3 kids per life time.

Universe

1. Magic exists...yeah..It fucks science shit up a little...but FUCK IT! I want real life fucking magic! It will make life more interesting.

2. Magical, talking animals of all colors, shapes and wtf ever....make it into a fantasy world of sorts!

3. Universe aint gun end ever.

4. Air in space without it fucking up the stars or anything else that is already out there.

5. Radiation not a problem for living creatures! Russians can move back into that secluded city that is off limits for the next 22k years, Space travel is more viable. Everyone wins!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2015, 05:51 PM
RE: You are God! What will you change?
I scrap this entire "Earth and humans" thing and recreate everyone as perfect beings in heaven. It's apparently the whole goal anyway, I just cut out the middleman.

Also, I apologize profusely for being such a massive jackass.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 3 users Like CleverUsername's post
16-03-2015, 05:51 PM
Only one change is necessary: eradicate all evil without causing any evil and without hindering free will. How, you may ask? Because I'm God, that's how.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
16-03-2015, 06:08 PM
10 things seriously?

I'd do nothing, and take a permanent vacation.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-03-2015, 06:17 PM
I'd do the same thing the last God did and take a nap. Naps are good.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-03-2015, 06:27 PM
Stick in the mud here. Wouldn't want to be a God his standards are pretty crappy.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-03-2015, 07:31 PM
I'd change atheists to theists. Thumbsup

Laugh out load
16-03-2015, 08:14 PM
Make all land arable and fertile in perpetuity.
Make fresh potable water available everywhere.

End the tendency towards lower back pain.
End the tendency towards knee injury.
Fix the damn eye.
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
16-03-2015, 08:26 PM
1. I'd make broccoli taste like milk chocolate but not have all the calories of milk chocolate. And it would be super healthy for you too.

2. Cats and dogs would live much longer and we'd be able to speak each other's language.

3. Cancer wouldn't exist.

4. All teeth problems, including cavities, crooked teeth, wisdom teeth, yellowing of teeth, gum disease etc....all teeth and mouth problems would be eradicated. Bad breath too. Big Grin

5. Everyone everywhere in the world would have enough to eat, have a worthwhile occupation and everyday have a good laugh over something that amuses them.

*See my quote below

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
16-03-2015, 08:27 PM
Sounds like too much work for me to recreate everything.

Since I'm God, fuck it.

I'll just turn all the characters in Family Guy into real people, insert myself in there, and that will be our new reality.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post