You are God! What will you change?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: You are God! What will you change?
(16-03-2015 05:48 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  So, You are God! You find yourself with God powers, or found out that you are God himself, or just killed the old Christian God and took over with that God's powers!

You look around at all this Majesty and discover that.....holy shit! That last guy...or me...is/Was a FUCKING MORON! We see all the biological design flaws, the flaws in how gravity or other laws of nature and shit work! You see how inhospitable to life the universe is and how broken and messed up everything and one is. Now that you got the powers to do so, What are you going to change?

I will make this easy..

5 Biological changes to whatever animal or animals changed.

and 5 changes to the world, or universe that can be made. That is a total of 10 things you are gonna change....so what are they?

Bioligcal

1. Viruses, Diseases, Bacteria, and Genetic Disorders no longer exist or cannot hurt humans or other living creatures which include plants as well!

2. Human male testicles no longer dangle on the outside all the time. They can be tucked inside automatically until needed.

3. That giraff thing that dawkins always talks about....change that just for him so he can shut the fuck up about it already!

4. Human body more resilient to blunt damage.

5. Human life span increased to 400 years and fix the birth rate so humans cannot breed more than 3 kids per life time.

Universe

1. Magic exists...yeah..It fucks science shit up a little...but FUCK IT! I want real life fucking magic! It will make life more interesting.

2. Magical, talking animals of all colors, shapes and wtf ever....make it into a fantasy world of sorts!

3. Universe aint gun end ever.

4. Air in space without it fucking up the stars or anything else that is already out there.

5. Radiation not a problem for living creatures! Russians can move back into that secluded city that is off limits for the next 22k years, Space travel is more viable. Everyone wins!

First thing, I'd put a stamp or a tag on everything that said "made by God". I'd have a notice on there that removing the tag was a great sin. That would save so much confusion.

I'd rethink the whole Mosquito decision.

I'd write a holly book that was inerrant and contained no contradictions of any kind.

I'd make hot dogs, pizza, tacos, cake and ice cream and cheeseburgers the ultimate diet foods.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2015, 09:25 PM

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
16-03-2015, 10:39 PM
My 10 commandments

1) Thou shall not believeth what thy readeth without first learning thy opposing opinion.
2) Thou shalt not grant an apologist the time of day.
3) Thy cats will not shedeth, vomiteth, or wizzeth on the furniture, and thy dogs shall not drag their butts on the carpet. I am the LORD!!!
4) Thou shalt drinketh and be merry since Shadowy Fox already eliminated venereal diseases.
5) Rejoice thine women of my creation, for thy childbirth is a mild inconvenience and the choice to bear a child is within thy control.
6) Rejoice thy males, for there is no female on my creation with twins smaller than the letter D.
7) Thou shalt honor me on the seventh day, by hanging with thy friends or loved ones, and obey commandment 4.
8) Thou shalt not brainwash thy child, for a free thinker has the keys to the universe within them.
9) Thou shalt realize that magic isn't an answer to any of the questions in my creation as "woo" is just plain stupid, I'm all powerful for my sake.
10) Thou shall use thy common sense, since thine morality is evolved and thou already haveth a sense of right and wrong.

Lecture_preist

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
16-03-2015, 11:33 PM
Two chicks at the same time.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
16-03-2015, 11:42 PM
[Image: 309373_3282169.jpg]

I'd cure all disease and make Pokémon real. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
17-03-2015, 01:20 AM
(16-03-2015 11:42 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: 309373_3282169.jpg]

I'd cure all disease and make Pokémon real. Drinking Beverage

I think I love you now. Big Grin

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
[+] 1 user Likes One Above All's post
17-03-2015, 05:19 AM
I'd change my mail, e-mail, phone number and not leave any forwarding information.

Fucking "believers" are always showing up on my day off, and begging for stupid shit.

Assholes.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
17-03-2015, 05:27 AM
Make death a choice of when you want to go.

Minimize suffering to be nothing more than what you see on a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

Make it clear there is no such thing as sin, there is nothing a mere mortal could do that could offend a god.

Destroy my own omniscience, if I was god, I could get no satisfaction from watching my creation run on the railroad track of predestiny, surprise gives joy, it also keeps you from knowing all of the horrible things going on.

Be a guide and actual friend to my creations, not an ephemeral phantom of unfalsifiable, subjective feelings and/or impressions, an actual person that shows up and takes you to lunch and converses face to face.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
17-03-2015, 09:11 AM
I think I would have to keep it simple:
I would make my presence known and involve myself in the lives of my creation. I would teach them interesting things. I would encourage them when they feel down. I would encourage them when they succeed. I would sweep problems out of their paths. I would let them know I was there. I would ask forgiveness for my absences. I would give them my time.

I'm a father. Answering this question is easy.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
17-03-2015, 09:32 AM
Middle earth.