You are two

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2016, 04:48 PM
RE: You are two
It's true...

But my left and right hemispheres are currently estranged from each other -- so in the interim, my testicles are doing all the thinking......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
10-06-2016, 08:31 AM
(07-06-2016 08:09 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Seriously, you are two entities in one. Your left and right brain think independently and when the connection between the two are cut, strange things happen. It makes me wonder if this is one reason people hear God talk to them.

Watch the video. It's short so just watch it.
https://youtu.be/wfYbgdo8e-8

There might be something to what you say, but I believe the voice of God and his angels, including Satan, is simply madness.
10-06-2016, 01:53 PM
There is an entire article on "Alien Hand Syndrome" on wiki.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_hand_syndrome
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
10-06-2016, 02:16 PM
You are two
(10-06-2016 08:31 AM)carusmm Wrote:  
(07-06-2016 08:09 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Seriously, you are two entities in one. Your left and right brain think independently and when the connection between the two are cut, strange things happen. It makes me wonder if this is one reason people hear God talk to them.

Watch the video. It's short so just watch it.
https://youtu.be/wfYbgdo8e-8

There might be something to what you say, but I believe the voice of God and his angels, including Satan, is simply madness.

We are all mad. We just call it normal if most people act a certain way.
10-06-2016, 02:17 PM
You are two
(10-06-2016 01:53 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  There is an entire article on "Alien Hand Syndrome" on wiki.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_hand_syndrome

Can I grab some tits and blame it on alien hand syndrome?
10-06-2016, 02:40 PM
You are two
[Image: 345508761c70410e8275a8fb33e53149.jpg]
10-06-2016, 04:18 PM

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
11-06-2016, 04:56 AM
This is nothing but quackery pseudoscience. Your mind does not work as two halves, this is as old as the we only use 5-10% of our brains pseudo science.

If only one half of your brain did X thing and your other half could not do X thing, then taking out half your brain would cause you to loose X thing forever as the you are two video suggests. However, there are people out there who have had the entire left or right portion of their brain taken out due to diseases or injury etc and after some paralysis and some dysfunction at the beginning, they healed very nicely after therapy.

they didn't lose anything actually, no memories, no ability to see, or walk, or grab things with left and right hand, and remember that part in the beginning where that guy said "we all done it"...yeah, lies.

My Brain does not work as two separate halves because there is no separate halves, each part of the brain has the same separation as the two "halves" do, the prefrontal cortex and everything else. My Brain is a single brain, My mind works as a single unit and I am not two but one.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
11-06-2016, 05:17 AM
(11-06-2016 04:56 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  If only one half of your brain did X thing and your other half could not do X thing, then taking out half your brain would cause you to loose X thing forever as the you are two video suggests. However, there are people out there who have had the entire left or right portion of their brain taken out due to diseases or injury etc and after some paralysis and some dysfunction at the beginning, they healed very nicely after therapy.

they didn't lose anything actually, no memories, no ability to see, or walk, or grab things with left and right hand, and remember that part in the beginning where that guy said "we all done it"...yeah, lies.

That strikes me as wrong. If we could function at 100% capacity (all motor functions, same intelligence, memory capacity, etc.) with half a brain, evolution would have already favored those who could accomplish the same work with half the calorie cost.

In short, we (as a species) would already have just half a brain.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
12-06-2016, 01:43 AM
(11-06-2016 05:17 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 04:56 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  If only one half of your brain did X thing and your other half could not do X thing, then taking out half your brain would cause you to loose X thing forever as the you are two video suggests. However, there are people out there who have had the entire left or right portion of their brain taken out due to diseases or injury etc and after some paralysis and some dysfunction at the beginning, they healed very nicely after therapy.

That strikes me as wrong. If we could function at 100% capacity (all motor functions, same intelligence, memory capacity, etc.) with half a brain, evolution would have already favored those who could accomplish the same work with half the calorie cost.

In short, we (as a species) would already have just half a brain.

Not really no, but the fact of the matter is that it does and we don't fully understand why, other than it just does because there are people who have had half their brain removed and after some therapy, they have recovered to basically completely normal.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ