You can be the better/stronger person without atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-10-2014, 06:16 AM
RE: You can be the better/stronger person without atheism
(14-10-2014 06:00 AM)Chas Wrote:  RE: Staff Log - Bannings, Reports, and Other Actions
Banned MattMVS7 for being a sock of Mozart Link who was banned for posting long, incoherent screeds copy-pasted to multiple sites.

Go figure.
No, really... why haven't the mods here banned this cretin yet?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2014, 01:24 PM
(14-10-2014 04:05 AM)MattMVS7 Wrote:  I understand that making assertions without evidence does not make it true, but it should at least be considered a definite possibility.
No, it should most definitely not. Every single unsupported assertion and blatant lie do not need to be considered at. It's up to you to demonstrate your claims, you have the burden of proof.
You can't meet it, in fact you demand that other people meet you burdon for you. Stupid and lazy kid, stupid and lazy.

Quote: So I am not saying that ALL atheists are less happy/more depressed and benefit less than believers. Therefore, you should not say that ALL atheists will benefit more and be more happy/less depressed through their atheism than religious people.
1.) That is exactly what you have been saying, multiple times.
2.) I am not saying atheism protects you from depression, I'm saying the evidence shows that religious views do not and even make it worse. Which it does. Which I have been saying since you showed up here touting your delusions and lies.
3.) You have provided no evidence for your case, and you are a compulsive lier so we don't take your word on anything.

Quote: But I and others like me are the few exceptions.
Again..... *sigh*..... you are a delusional and compulsive lier and I don't believe you even have depression let alone are some magical exception. The FACT is you are wrong, get over it coward and maybe grow up.

Quote:Also, scientific studies can be flawed sometimes and are not definite proof.
What a shocking surprise. Your entire argument is based on scientific studies that don't exist, you go on and on and on about these scientific studies and, when one is found (after 3 min of google you lazy fucking child) that shows you are wrong you try to dismiss the entire refutation of your argument way by claiming studies can be flawed and are not proof.

How do you sleep at night being that dishonest?

Quote:I asked for you and others to present the scientific studies that support my point of view, but you have instead presented a scientific study that supports your point of view (although it is a good scientific study).
Provide your own evidence, we are not your personal research team you dumb fucker. It's not like you don't have the time.

Quote:But like I said, based on what I'm saying here, there is definitely the possibility of there being scientific studies that support my point of view and I am asking for you and others to find these scientific studies and present them here.
Wishful thinking does not make a thing real, and I know you understand how idiotic and unscientific it is to assert your conclusion true without evidence and then just ASSUME there has to be evidence out there to support it without looking.
You don't get to use something as evidence BEFORE you provide the evidence, and you KNOW this. You are just a base lier.

Fine, fuck it. I toooooooottallyRolleyes read all the scientific studies on the subject and there are none that support you, not one. There happy? I tooooootally Rolleyes tried to do your work for you, and it turns out, surprise, you are wrong the studies don't exist!Rolleyes

Well seeing as how you are wrong, have been proved wrong, are a compulsive lier, intellectually vapid, emotionally unable to except the fact you are not a special exception and are just a garden variety coward, I see no reason to continue trying to educate a person who has no interest in anything other then his own delusions...welcome to ignore fucker. Feel proud, you are only the second person on that list and I'm pretty sure the other guy was a rapist. THAT is the company you keep.Drinking Beverage

Toodles for good bitch!

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
14-10-2014, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 14-10-2014 03:03 PM by MattMVS7.)
(14-10-2014 01:24 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(14-10-2014 04:05 AM)MattMVS7 Wrote:  I understand that making assertions without evidence does not make it true, but it should at least be considered a definite possibility.
No, it should most definitely not. Every single unsupported assertion and blatant lie do not need to be considered at. It's up to you to demonstrate your claims, you have the burden of proof.
You can't meet it, in fact you demand that other people meet you burdon for you. Stupid and lazy kid, stupid and lazy.

Quote: So I am not saying that ALL atheists are less happy/more depressed and benefit less than believers. Therefore, you should not say that ALL atheists will benefit more and be more happy/less depressed through their atheism than religious people.
1.) That is exactly what you have been saying, multiple times.
2.) I am not saying atheism protects you from depression, I'm saying the evidence shows that religious views do not and even make it worse. Which it does. Which I have been saying since you showed up here touting your delusions and lies.
3.) You have provided no evidence for your case, and you are a compulsive lier so we don't take your word on anything.

Quote: But I and others like me are the few exceptions.
Again..... *sigh*..... you are a delusional and compulsive lier and I don't believe you even have depression let alone are some magical exception. The FACT is you are wrong, get over it coward and maybe grow up.

Quote:Also, scientific studies can be flawed sometimes and are not definite proof.
What a shocking surprise. Your entire argument is based on scientific studies that don't exist, you go on and on and on about these scientific studies and, when one is found (after 3 min of google you lazy fucking child) that shows you are wrong you try to dismiss the entire refutation of your argument way by claiming studies can be flawed and are not proof.

How do you sleep at night being that dishonest?

Quote:I asked for you and others to present the scientific studies that support my point of view, but you have instead presented a scientific study that supports your point of view (although it is a good scientific study).
Provide your own evidence, we are not your personal research team you dumb fucker. It's not like you don't have the time.

Quote:But like I said, based on what I'm saying here, there is definitely the possibility of there being scientific studies that support my point of view and I am asking for you and others to find these scientific studies and present them here.
Wishful thinking does not make a thing real, and I know you understand how idiotic and unscientific it is to assert your conclusion true without evidence and then just ASSUME there has to be evidence out there to support it without looking.
You don't get to use something as evidence BEFORE you provide the evidence, and you KNOW this. You are just a base lier.

Fine, fuck it. I toooooooottallyRolleyes read all the scientific studies on the subject and there are none that support you, not one. There happy? I tooooootally Rolleyes tried to do your work for you, and it turns out, surprise, you are wrong the studies don't exist!Rolleyes

Well seeing as how you are wrong, have been proved wrong, are a compulsive lier, intellectually vapid, emotionally unable to except the fact you are not a special exception and are just a garden variety coward, I see no reason to continue trying to educate a person who has no interest in anything other then his own delusions...welcome to ignore fucker. Feel proud, you are only the second person on that list and I'm pretty sure the other guy was a rapist. THAT is the company you keep.Drinking Beverage

Toodles for good bitch!
First off, I was a christian my entire life and never had any problems or depression as a result of my religious belief. So how is that not evidence/proof right there?

Second, you are also going to have to point out to me the scientific studies that state the reasons why having a religious belief would be likely to increase your risk for depression and why that the stronger your religious faith, the stronger the risk for depression. If you provide me the reasons for that, then I just might be able to find some scientific studies that show religious people who have lived their lives without such reasons applying to them (or at least, a very small amount of these reasons applying to them and not giving them much problems or depression at all). But for now, I am just going to take a guess and say that it would have something to do with your lifestyle/attitude that determines whether you are at risk for depression through a religious belief and also in terms of having problems in your life as a result of your religious belief. But since my attitude and lifestyle were perfect for my christian belief, this is the reason why I think I was never depressed/had no problems from my christian faith and nor would I ever be for my entire life if I were to still have my christian faith.

Even if you were to have a lifestyle and attitude that is not compatible with your religious belief, you can still try and change your lifestyle and attitude in order to achieve the greater benefits that this religious belief might provide for you as opposed to the benefits that you would achieve through atheism. So if that's the case, you might then be asking why can't I just try and change my lifestyle and attitude regarding my atheism? It would be because there are people like me who can't face and cope with reality no matter what and absolutely need a religious belief.
14-10-2014, 02:00 PM
(14-10-2014 06:16 AM)DunkleSeele Wrote:  
(14-10-2014 06:00 AM)Chas Wrote:  RE: Staff Log - Bannings, Reports, and Other Actions
Banned MattMVS7 for being a sock of Mozart Link who was banned for posting long, incoherent screeds copy-pasted to multiple sites.

Go figure.
No, really... why haven't the mods here banned this cretin yet?

If you have to ask, you haven't been paying attention around here.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
14-10-2014, 06:27 PM
(14-10-2014 02:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(14-10-2014 06:16 AM)DunkleSeele Wrote:  No, really... why haven't the mods here banned this cretin yet?

If you have to ask, you haven't been paying attention around here.

Honestly at this point it's kinda ridiculous. He spams, he sock puppets, he lies blatantly, and the list goes on and on. Why even have rules against it if they are barely enforced?

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
14-10-2014, 06:33 PM
(14-10-2014 06:27 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(14-10-2014 02:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  If you have to ask, you haven't been paying attention around here.

Honestly at this point it's kinda ridiculous. He spams, he sock puppets, he lies blatantly, and the list goes on and on. Why even have rules against it if they are barely enforced?
I don't think there are any rules against talking and debating about atheism (which is what this forum is for in the first place). Also, have you nothing to say and debate against my previous reply to you I just made? If that is the case, then I might as well be declared the winner. I may actually be the loser just in the sense that I have no scientific evidence and studies to back up what I am saying, but I am at least the winner in the sense of debating with pure convincing reason alone.
14-10-2014, 06:37 PM
(14-10-2014 06:33 PM)MattMVS7 Wrote:  
(14-10-2014 06:27 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Honestly at this point it's kinda ridiculous. He spams, he sock puppets, he lies blatantly, and the list goes on and on. Why even have rules against it if they are barely enforced?
I don't think there are any rules against talking and debating about atheism (which is what this forum is for in the first place). Also, have you nothing to say and debate against my previous reply to you I just made? If that is the case, then I might as well be declared the winner. I may actually be the loser just in the sense that I have no scientific evidence and studies to back up what I am saying, but I am at least the winner in the sense of debating with pure convincing reason alone.

Winning a debate simply means you are better than your opponent at debating, not that you're right. You need facts to be right. No debate needed.

14-10-2014, 06:39 PM
(14-10-2014 06:33 PM)MattMVS7 Wrote:  
(14-10-2014 06:27 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Honestly at this point it's kinda ridiculous. He spams, he sock puppets, he lies blatantly, and the list goes on and on. Why even have rules against it if they are barely enforced?

Oh good, you're back. Dodgy
14-10-2014, 07:37 PM
Does the fucking moron not understand how ignore works?

14-10-2014, 08:03 PM

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.