You can be the better/stronger person without atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-10-2014, 11:21 AM
RE: You can be the better/stronger person without atheism
And you are done. You provided no evidence of any empirical kind and just repeated...fucking hell man.... you just repeated the EXACT SAME SHIT I just dissected and dismissed. I'm not gonna repeat myself as to why the SAME FUCKING assertions you made a month ago are still wrong. I've done it a dozen times now and you HAVE to be trolling to repeat them again. You have no actual evidence for your original claim so you are done.

You're done kid, bye bye thanks for playing. I gave you half a dozen second chances and you are STILL parroting your failed OP. Fuuuuck you are stupid. This conversation is officially over and you lost by a landslide.

No evidence = No conversation.

Peace, I'm out troll.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2014, 11:40 AM (This post was last modified: 16-10-2014 12:01 PM by MattMVS7.)
(16-10-2014 11:21 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  And you are done. You provided no evidence of any empirical kind and just repeated...fucking hell man.... you just repeated the EXACT SAME SHIT I just dissected and dismissed. I'm not gonna repeat myself as to why the SAME FUCKING assertions you made a month ago are still wrong. I've done it a dozen times now and you HAVE to be trolling to repeat them again. You have no actual evidence for your original claim so you are done.

You're done kid, bye bye thanks for playing. I gave you half a dozen second chances and you are STILL parroting your failed OP. Fuuuuck you are stupid. This conversation is officially over and you lost by a landslide.

No evidence = No conversation.

Peace, I'm out troll.

Now another form of evidence as to why the religious belief itself can make you more happy than people who are through their atheism is that it is a scientific fact that whatever you value most is very likely to give you the most pleasure in life. Therefore, if you value heaven more than anything else, then the idea of going to heaven is likely to give you the greatest happiness in life (happiness that can even be greater than some atheists can achieve through their atheism).

Now here is a link to scientific evidence and I think is actually a scientific fact that proves what I'm saying here:

Edit: Also, before I show you the link, having total value towards heaven is likely to not make this life less valuable because you would be more motivated in this life knowing that there is a heaven that awaits you in the end and also in being more motivated to strive more in this life to obtain this reward.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid666474
16-10-2014, 11:47 AM
(15-10-2014 11:26 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Look kid until you provide actual testable and demonstrable evidence that undermines that study I gave you the only thing you are gonna get outta me is a hearty fuck you bitch because you are not worth feeding any more.

Fuck you, bitch!

16-10-2014, 11:50 AM
Having been on both sides of the isle, my experience is that people will be good or bad regardless of their religious inclinations. I am no better or worse now than when I was a believer. I am less conflicted now, because my opinions are no longer at conflict with some groups idea of what I should be thinking, but my thoughts and actions are the same.
[+] 1 user Likes wazzel's post
16-10-2014, 11:53 AM (This post was last modified: 16-10-2014 11:58 AM by MattMVS7.)
(16-10-2014 11:47 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(15-10-2014 11:26 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Look kid until you provide actual testable and demonstrable evidence that undermines that study I gave you the only thing you are gonna get outta me is a hearty fuck you bitch because you are not worth feeding any more.

Fuck you, bitch!

Read the previous post I just made/edited with a link to scientific evidence. Actually, it is a scientific fact as I am saying in that post.
16-10-2014, 12:09 PM
(16-10-2014 11:53 AM)MattMVS7 Wrote:  
(16-10-2014 11:47 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Fuck you, bitch!

Read the previous post I just made/edited with a link to scientific evidence. Actually, it is a scientific fact as I am saying in that post.

Fuck you, Bitch!

16-10-2014, 12:14 PM
(16-10-2014 11:50 AM)wazzel Wrote:  Having been on both sides of the isle, my experience is that people will be good or bad regardless of their religious inclinations. I am no better or worse now than when I was a believer. I am less conflicted now, because my opinions are no longer at conflict with some groups idea of what I should be thinking, but my thoughts and actions are the same.

Yep.
People are people.

Odd that Smile

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
16-10-2014, 12:21 PM
(16-10-2014 11:21 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  And you are done.

(16-10-2014 11:40 AM)MattMVS7 Wrote:  Now another form of evidence as to why the religious belief itself can make you more happy than people who are through their atheism is that it is a scientific fact that whatever you value most is very likely to give you the most pleasure in life. Therefore, if you value heaven more than anything else, then the idea of going to heaven is likely to give you the greatest happiness in life (happiness that can even be greater than some atheists can achieve through their atheism).

Now here is a link to scientific evidence and I think is actually a scientific fact that proves what I'm saying here:

Edit: Also, before I show you the link, having total value towards heaven is likely to not make this life less valuable because you would be more motivated in this life knowing that there is a heaven that awaits you in the end and also in being more motivated to strive more in this life to obtain this reward.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid666474

done [duhn]

verb
1. past participle of do1.
2. Nonstandard. a simple past tense of do1.
auxiliary verb
3. South Midland and Southern U.S. Nonstandard. (used with a principal verb in the past or, sometimes, present tense to indicate completed action):
I done told you so. He done eat his lunch.
adjective
4. completed; finished; through: Our work is done.
5. cooked sufficiently.
6. worn out; exhausted; used up.
7. in conformity with fashion, good taste, or propriety; acceptable:
It isn't done.

MattMVS7,
The bolded ones are what WhiskeyDebates meant.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
16-10-2014, 12:21 PM
(16-10-2014 12:14 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(16-10-2014 11:50 AM)wazzel Wrote:  Having been on both sides of the isle, my experience is that people will be good or bad regardless of their religious inclinations. I am no better or worse now than when I was a believer. I am less conflicted now, because my opinions are no longer at conflict with some groups idea of what I should be thinking, but my thoughts and actions are the same.

Yep.
People are people.

Odd that Smile

Despite our differences we are all a lot more alike than most of us are willing to admit. Being human kind of does that.
[+] 1 user Likes wazzel's post
16-10-2014, 01:51 PM
(16-10-2014 12:09 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(16-10-2014 11:53 AM)MattMVS7 Wrote:  Read the previous post I just made/edited with a link to scientific evidence. Actually, it is a scientific fact as I am saying in that post.

Fuck you, Bitch!

I just need to know right here and now. What is it that makes people more prone to depression through having a religious belief and why is it that the stronger their belief, the more prone to depression they are?