You can help me against a creationist...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: You can help me against a creationist...
Who do these creationists think they are?

All of their so called "evidence" is cherry picked from peer reviewed papers, the whole purpose of peer reviewing is to ensure that the scientific method has been applied properly and that the scientists have all done their homework. If it's in the paper, then it's already been taken into consideration.

Their arrogance is staggering... bible bashing pastors who know nothing about biology, geology, astronomy or any of the natural sciences, think they've knocked down the very foundations of modern biology with facts they don't know how to apply.

This boy is Ignorance. This girl is Want. Beware them both, and all of their degree; but most of all beware this boy, for on his brow I see that written which is Doom... - The Ghost of Christmas Present.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2013, 11:28 PM
RE: You can help me against a creationist...
(19-08-2013 11:42 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(19-08-2013 11:10 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Miracle: An occurrence for which the law of conservation of entropy is seemingly discarded. Note the *seemingly*.

D'you perhaps mean energy? Entropy is not conserved, it increases! An occurrence for which entropy seemingly decreases would be likewise miraculous...

A philosophical law rather than a scientific one. Thumbsup

[Image: 10339580_583235681775606_5139032440228868471_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply