You cannot resist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2014, 06:54 AM
You cannot resist
Bestow unto Her your unconditional adoration. For She is a gift blessed upon us; a shining light in this world of darkness. She is the ultimate creation, the omega, the zenith, the final product of eons of evolution. From primordial soup to homo sapiens, it is for Her essence that this universe has existed.

Believe in BUB

[Image: tumblr_mqi456biHh1r69a5mo1_500.jpg]

You cannot resist.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
08-07-2014, 07:17 AM
RE: You cannot resist
(08-07-2014 06:54 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Bestow unto Her your unconditional adoration. For She is a gift blessed upon us; a shining light in this world of darkness. She is the ultimate creation, the omega, the zenith, the final product of eons of evolution. From primordial soup to homo sapiens, it is for Her essence that this universe has existed.

Believe in BUB

You cannot resist.

Lol, is she yours?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
08-07-2014, 07:45 AM
(08-07-2014 07:17 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(08-07-2014 06:54 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Bestow unto Her your unconditional adoration. For She is a gift blessed upon us; a shining light in this world of darkness. She is the ultimate creation, the omega, the zenith, the final product of eons of evolution. From primordial soup to homo sapiens, it is for Her essence that this universe has existed.

Believe in BUB

You cannot resist.

Lol, is she yours?

He wishesTongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
08-07-2014, 07:53 AM
What camera and lense did you use to take that photo Tartarus?
08-07-2014, 08:02 AM
The pupils always seem to be photographed dilated so I was just wondering; is Bub blind? I know there are many physical problems.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
08-07-2014, 08:05 AM
That is a cute cat, but I have absolutely no idea what is going on here.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
[+] 1 user Likes Cephalotus's post
08-07-2014, 08:40 AM
(08-07-2014 07:53 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  What camera and lense did you use to take that photo Tartarus?

Look at the wet throat of the cat - this cat has either no teeth or the tongue is paralyzed. No special camera needed to catch the tongue out. It's always out.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
08-07-2014, 08:49 AM
Meh, she is nothing to write home about.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
08-07-2014, 08:52 AM
(08-07-2014 08:40 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(08-07-2014 07:53 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  What camera and lense did you use to take that photo Tartarus?

Look at the wet throat of the cat - this cat has either no teeth or the tongue is paralyzed. No special camera needed to catch the tongue out. It's always out.

I've seen pictures of the cat before. It has the look of shot taken using a hand-held Hasselblad, although I wouldn't like to say for sure that it was. It could just as easily be a heavily processed digital shot to increase the tonal range and colour saturation.
08-07-2014, 09:44 AM
Somebody posted a cuter one in the "Ad Hominem Queen" thread.