You cannot resist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2014, 10:56 AM
RE: You cannot resist
(08-07-2014 09:44 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Somebody posted a cuter one in the "Ad Hominem Queen" thread.

Blush

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2014, 11:17 AM
(08-07-2014 07:53 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  What camera and lense did you use to take that photo Tartarus?

Much to his own sadness, Tartarus doesn't own Bub.

(08-07-2014 08:40 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(08-07-2014 07:53 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  What camera and lense did you use to take that photo Tartarus?

Look at the wet throat of the cat - this cat has either no teeth or the tongue is paralyzed. No special camera needed to catch the tongue out. It's always out.

Lil' Bub has a good array of mutations; it is a dwarf, with no teeth and a shortened lower jaw which cause the tongue to stick out and it is polydactyl, meaning it has extra toes if, I recall correctly.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
08-07-2014, 11:54 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2014 12:39 PM by Michael_Tadlock.)
BuB is a famous internet cat. He has some physical abnormalities, that have worked to his (I think its a he) advantage. Personally I don't find him that cute, in particular. My little tabby Merida is, unbonost to the rest of the world, the cutest cat. Tongue
08-07-2014, 11:59 AM
Bowing

08-07-2014, 01:15 PM
I do have to admit that personally speaking the cat looks slightly less than cute to me, and instead looks to be somewhat deficient in cognitive faculties.

In modern parlance, the cat looks like a mong.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
08-07-2014, 01:18 PM
(08-07-2014 01:15 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  I do have to admit that personally speaking the cat looks slightly less than cute to me, and instead looks to be somewhat deficient in cognitive faculties.

I've been saying the same thing for quite some time now. Poor thing look fooked in da head.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-07-2014, 01:30 PM
(08-07-2014 10:56 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(08-07-2014 09:44 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Somebody posted a cuter one in the "Ad Hominem Queen" thread.

Blush

Sorry, I was too lazy to look back at that thread and see who it was. That was one cute kitteh, though!
08-07-2014, 01:38 PM
I gotta say while lil bub is pretty cute. Cutest net cat hands down is grumpy cat

[Image: o-GRUMPY-CAT-KITTEN-facebook.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
08-07-2014, 01:45 PM
(08-07-2014 01:18 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(08-07-2014 01:15 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  I do have to admit that personally speaking the cat looks slightly less than cute to me, and instead looks to be somewhat deficient in cognitive faculties.

I've been saying the same thing for quite some time now. Poor thing look fooked in da head.

Well, sure. It might be a little mutant tard of a cat, but it's also somewhat neotenous.

... this is my signature!
08-07-2014, 01:45 PM
[Image: Grumpy_Cat_%26_Lil_Bub.jpg]

I want in on this conversation. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post