You don't need to die.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
18-06-2015, 06:50 PM (This post was last modified: 18-06-2015 10:41 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: You don't need to die.
(18-06-2015 04:30 PM)enochian Wrote:  There is also a lesser form of rainbow body where the corpse shrinks to the size of a dinner plate or completely disappears

Does Dzogchen let us pick out our dinner plate patterns. I'm kind of partial to Spode and Jasperware.

[Image: wedgwood-jasperware-pale-blue-wedding-pl...930658.jpg]

And let me spare y'all the trouble : Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
18-06-2015, 06:54 PM
(18-06-2015 05:37 PM)enochian Wrote:  The higher type of rainbow body occurs when you are alive.

The lesser type of rainbow body occurs *during* the death process.

Either way, you are alive.

You mean like......... a double rainbow?? Like, wow man. Coooooooool.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
18-06-2015, 06:55 PM
Yabut, rainbow bodies can't have sex.

So...

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
18-06-2015, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 18-06-2015 07:18 PM by GirlyMan.)
Oh my dear Jesus fuck me in the ass with a rainbow unicorn horn. Yet another fool trying to rob me of my final curtain and diminish my existence in the name of some untenable ridiculous childish bullshit promise of never never land. Why is it so hard to appreciate that the only chance I have of finding any meaning whatsoever to my existence is in my impermanence? Eternal existence dilutes me to homeopathic levels. The fuck I want with that.

#sigh
[+] 8 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-06-2015, 07:14 PM
[Image: keep-calm-and-taste-the-rainbow-37.png]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
18-06-2015, 07:20 PM
(18-06-2015 07:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Oh my dear Jesus fuck me in the ass with a rainbow unicorn horn. Yet another fool trying to rob me of my final curtain and diminish my existence in the name of some untenable ridiculous childish bullshit promise of never never land. Why is it so hard to appreciate that the only chance I have of finding any meaning whatsoever to my existence is in my impermanence? Eternal existence dilutes me to homeopathic levels. The fuck I want with that.

Its complicated, but basically rainbow body is your natural state.
18-06-2015, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 18-06-2015 08:19 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-06-2015 07:20 PM)enochian Wrote:  
(18-06-2015 07:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Oh my dear Jesus fuck me in the ass with a rainbow unicorn horn. Yet another fool trying to rob me of my final curtain and diminish my existence in the name of some untenable ridiculous childish bullshit promise of never never land. Why is it so hard to appreciate that the only chance I have of finding any meaning whatsoever to my existence is in my impermanence? Eternal existence dilutes me to homeopathic levels. The fuck I want with that.

Its complicated, but basically rainbow body is your natural state.

I fucking hate complicated. Seems like shit should be simple if it's that essential and natural.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-06-2015, 07:40 PM
On the path to rainbow body one experiences the 4 visions.

Even a couple of western people who seriously practiced Dzogchen in retreat, saw the same thing as described in classical texts.

The 4 visions slowly develop in a specific stepwise fashion over a couple of decades.

Nothing like hallucinations.

First you see the heads of seated Buddhas develop, followed gradually by the bodies. Then one sees various yab-yum images gradually develop (google yab yum).
18-06-2015, 07:41 PM
(18-06-2015 07:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-06-2015 07:20 PM)enochian Wrote:  Its complicated, but basically rainbow body is your natural state.

I fucking hate complicated. Seems like shit should be simple if it's that essential.

This.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
18-06-2015, 07:49 PM
(18-06-2015 07:40 PM)enochian Wrote:  On the path to rainbow body one experiences the 4 visions.

Even a couple of western people who seriously practiced Dzogchen in retreat, saw the same thing as described in classical texts.

The 4 visions slowly develop in a specific stepwise fashion over a couple of decades.

Nothing like hallucinations.

First you see the heads of seated Buddhas develop, followed gradually by the bodies. Then one sees various yab-yum images gradually develop (google yab yum).

You don't think it dubious that these people claim to see exactly what they were trained or intended to see?
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post