You don't need to die.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
19-06-2015, 10:52 AM
RE: You don't need to die.
(19-06-2015 09:26 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(19-06-2015 09:22 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Oh yeh - totes true - my patients turn into their mini me's right before they die - and that death shit? It's just rainbows coming out of their ass. Drinking Beverage

Do you save them in the break room when they turn into plates ?

Sometimes we even play frisbee golf with them. Leprechauns crawl out of the basket when they break. Very angry leprechauns.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2015, 10:58 AM
(19-06-2015 09:53 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fucking rich people. How am I supposed to scrape my vittles off of that crap?

You don't actually eat off 'em ya dummy. Ya stick in the cabinet so they look perdy.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
19-06-2015, 11:06 AM
*clears throat*

Well let me dismiss this BS with the TRUTH!

As we all know, Norgg, the great god and creator of life who lives inside hollow Neptune, oversees a mighty tribe of little blue men who ride skittle eating unicorns. These unicorns expel a copious amount of flatulence which is captured and boiled in the Great Sky Cauldron *key cool dramatic music* and juuuuust the right amount of fairy dust and bigfoot sperm is added to create LIFE!!! This is then bottled in invisible bottle rockets and fired out of a purple T-rex's ass towards Earth. Upon entering Earth's atmosphere the bottles break and releases LIFE into the air....upon a baby's first breath, it inhales a bit of LIFE and this creates its soul.

Sometimes, if you get into a crowded elevator full of people, you can catch just the essence of this magical LIFE.....or if a wet dog climbs into your lap you may get a whiff...as it clings to wet dog fur....or if you can chase a rainbow and find its end, you don't get a leprechaun or a chest full of treasure...you find a semi solid bubble of LIFE....scratch and sniff.....yup, nothing like a wet unicorn fart to make one feel closer to Norgg.

You are now blessed with the TRUTH of LIFE. Go forth and spread it amongst the non-believers for they knoweth not the TRUTH!

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
19-06-2015, 11:10 AM
(19-06-2015 10:58 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(19-06-2015 09:53 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fucking rich people. How am I supposed to scrape my vittles off of that crap?

You don't actually eat off 'em ya dummy. Ya stick in the cabinet so they look perdy.

Expensive AND useless Tongue

I drank my coffee out of my wedding china this morning- second time I've used the cups and saucers - my other mugs were dirty, and I have no casual dishes at the moment. Apparently they're dishwasher safe. I would have been horrified to put them in the dishwasher previously, but now I'm just proud I didn't break them in a dramatic fit of rage earlier this year. They're Lenox "Opal Innocence" - certainly not rainbow colored.

Unless they're made out of dead white people. Do dead white people get to turn into rainbow plates or are we doomed to an eternity of drab?

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
19-06-2015, 12:07 PM
(19-06-2015 05:30 AM)Leo Wrote:  I don't need to die ? I dunno about that. I really need to lose weight. I already lost 15 pounds. I need to lose 10 more pounds.Thumbsup

Emily Litella? Is that you?
19-06-2015, 12:14 PM
You can live forever! Here put these nike shoes on, sweat suit, make sure you have $6.50 in quarters so you can pay the international space toll, quickly, the spaceship is coming hidden in the meteorite which is going to take us to a magical place, where we will live FOREVER....now, just drink this kool aid....burns the lips a bit but don't worry, you won't feel that for very long....now lie down...close your eyes....Rolleyes

lets review the stupidity of the infamous heaven's gate cult:

"Heaven's Gate members believed the planet Earth was about to be "recycled" (wiped clean, renewed, refurbished, and rejuvenated), and the only chance to survive was to leave it immediately. While the group was formally against suicide, they defined "suicide" in their own context to mean "to turn against the Next Level when it is being offered" and believed their "human" bodies were only vessels meant to help them on their journey. In conversation, when referring to a person or a person's body, they routinely used the word "vehicle".

The members of the group added to the first names they adopted in lieu of their original given names, which defines "children of the Next Level". This is mentioned in Applewhite's final video, Do's Final Exit, filmed March 19–20, 1997, just days prior to the suicides.

They believed "to be eligible for membership in the Next Level, humans would have to shed every attachment to the planet". This meant all members had to give up all human-like characteristics, such as their family, friends, sexuality, individuality, jobs, money, and possessions.

These basic beliefs of the group stayed generally consistent over the years; however, "the details of their ideology were flexible enough to undergo modification over time." There are examples of the group's adding or slightly changing their beliefs over time, such as: modifying the way one can enter the Next Level, changing the way they described themselves, placing more importance on the idea of Satan, and adding several other New Age concepts. One of these concepts was the belief of extraterrestrial walk-ins; when the group began, "Applewhite and Nettles taught their followers that they were extraterrestrial beings. However, after the notion of walk-ins became popular within the New Age subculture, the Two changed their tune and began describing themselves as extraterrestrial walk-ins." The idea of walk-ins is very similar to the concept of being possessed by spirits. A walk-in can be defined as "an entity who occupies a body that has been vacated by its original soul". Heaven's Gate came to believe an extraterrestrial walk-in is "a walk-in that is supposedly from another planet."

The concept of walk-ins aided Applewhite and Nettles in personally starting from clean slates. They were no longer the people they had been prior to the start of the group, but had taken on a new life; this concept gave them a way to "erase their human personal histories as the histories of souls who formerly occupied the bodies of Applewhite and Nettles."

Another New Age belief Applewhite and Nettles adopted was the ancient astronaut hypothesis. The term "ancient astronauts" is used to refer to various forms of the concept that ufonauts[citation needed] visited our planet in the distant past. Applewhite and Nettles took part of this concept and taught it as the belief that "aliens planted the seeds of current humanity millions of years ago, and have to come to reap the harvest of their work in the form of spiritual evolved individuals who will join the ranks of flying saucer crews. Only a select few members of humanity will be chosen to advance to this transhuman state. The rest will be left to wallow in the spiritually poisoned atmosphere of a corrupt world." Only the individuals who chose to join Heaven's Gate, follow Applewhite and Nettle's belief, and make the sacrifices required by membership would be allowed to escape human suffering."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven%27s...ous_group)

BUahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

sounds legit, truly, just like this moron's (OP) drivel.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
19-06-2015, 06:03 PM
All I did to get my rainbow body was walk under a ladder that just happened to be in use by a clumsy fooking bloke who fell off it straight onto my bonce.

Wide of the Mark agrees that animals change over time but thinks evolution is false. Facepalm
19-06-2015, 06:24 PM
(18-06-2015 09:08 PM)enochian Wrote:  
(18-06-2015 09:03 PM)Leo Wrote:  Some people argue that Tibet buddhism isn't real buddhism. Tibet buddhism is a mix of Hinduism , old Tibet Bon religion , with some elements of buddhism.

Yeah this is nonsense.

[Image: Extreme-Irony.gif]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
19-06-2015, 07:13 PM
(18-06-2015 04:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Where do we sign up for that whole not dying thing? I must have missed a memo.

It's easy...just accept Jeebus as your Gawd and saviour...Drooling
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-06-2015, 05:44 PM
They had an open bar at FreeOK, so I think I'm JUST drunk enough to answer this.

While the idea of eternal life or of not dieing is tempting, the proposition on offer is simply ludicrous. You can attain a body of "light" if you just believe hard enough? Bull shit. How, physically, does this happen? What is the mechanism? How does this work EXACTLY?

And since your "self" is made up of your memories and emotions, which are most DEFINITELY housed in the brain, how are "you" supposed to continue without your brain in your new rainbow body?