You guys also loathe Spam that much ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2014, 12:28 AM
You guys also loathe Spam that much ?
Just realized that Spam is the legendary brand for lunch meat. I sure knew that SPAM is annoying, but thought that it was like making a fuzz of it. But after I realized the fact that Spam is lunch meat ... it used to be a delicacy, but there was so much of it, just too much ...

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2014, 12:36 AM
RE: You guys also loathe Spam that much ?
(23-03-2014 12:28 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Just realized that Spam is the legendary brand for lunch meat. I sure knew that SPAM is annoying, but thought that it was like making a fuzz of it. But after I realized the fact that Spam is lunch meat ... it used to be a delicacy, but there was so much of it, just too much ...

It's still considered a delicacy in Hawaii.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
23-03-2014, 12:42 AM
(23-03-2014 12:28 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Just realized that Spam is the legendary brand for lunch meat. I sure knew that SPAM is annoying, but thought that it was like making a fuzz of it. But after I realized the fact that Spam is lunch meat ... it used to be a delicacy, but there was so much of it, just too much ...

Naming unwanted email as spam was in fact inspired by the less than desirable canned meat product. I loath both the email and canned meat varieties.
23-03-2014, 08:02 AM

This is why unwanted/mass sent email is called spam, classic Monty Python skit.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post