You guys are FUNNY

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2014, 04:25 AM
RE: You guys are FUNNY
OMG... you guys... no Captain Jack Harkness talk... my poor heart can't take it...

Drooling

I saw John Barrowman at DragonCon... there was a very long line just to get his autograph. Wink

George Takei, too...

But Eliza Dushku got bored, so she flirted with me... nah nah nah Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2014, 04:29 AM
(03-04-2014 04:25 AM)My imaginary friend is GOD Wrote:  OMG... you guys... no Captain Jack Harkness talk... my poor heart can't take it...

Drooling

I saw John Barrowman at DragonCon... there was a very long line just to get his autograph. Wink

George Takei, too...

But Eliza Dushku got bored, so she flirted with me... nah nah nah Tongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
08-04-2014, 05:37 AM
(02-04-2014 09:00 AM)My imaginary friend is GOD Wrote:  
(02-04-2014 08:47 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  Bitch, I'm the one here who likes Douglas Adams. Go find another author.
I know, dude... I only just saw the movie... it was at the local SSA meeting... back when it was called a "freethought society"

Now, ask me about Harry Potter, though... I was once the numerology professor of a virtual Hogwarts... everyone thought I got a sucky subject... I made it cool, and informative, here's your homework, you don't really have to do it...

The students gave me great review at the end of the virtual school year...

I own Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them and Quidditch Through the Ages because they're great references...

The movie? Seriously? Hitchhiker is a must-read-book. Also, there is a six part BBC series, that is way, way, way better than the movie. Then and only then are you allowed to use the references from this Holy book.

Wanker...

Facepalm

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson