You guys are some of the most stubborn, unyielding, and bitter people I've ever met.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2016, 08:32 AM
You guys are some of the most stubborn, unyielding, and bitter people I've ever met.
But I still love you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2016, 08:33 AM
RE: You guys are some of the most stubborn, unyielding, and bitter people I've ever met.
You've never met any of us, and you never will.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like WillHopp's post
29-11-2016, 08:37 AM
Your thread title sounds more like what you want to see than what is... Drinking Beverage

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 7 users Like Impulse's post
29-11-2016, 08:37 AM
RE: You guys are some of the most stubborn, unyielding, and bitter people I've ever met.
(29-11-2016 08:33 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  You've never met any of us, and you never will.

This is exactly what I'm talking about! Rolleyes

We share a planet together, isn't that enough?

(29-11-2016 08:37 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Your thread title sounds more like what you want to see than what is... Drinking Beverage

We all have our different perspectives.
[+] 1 user Likes Celestial_Wonder's post
29-11-2016, 08:43 AM
Why the fuck is this in the support section? It's shit like this that really pisses me off. I mean can't you even try? wotthefuck :stampsoffinahuff:

#sigh
[+] 7 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-11-2016, 08:45 AM
(29-11-2016 08:32 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  But I still love you.

And that requires - what support exactly?

I moved your thread.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
29-11-2016, 08:48 AM
Stubborn and unyielding about what? Not accepting claims without evidence? Wanting to be clear about definitions? If so, I agree and it is what I value most about the people here. They've made me stop and reconsider things often.

Bitter? You'll need to provide evidence for that claim. It seems more like projection to me (the evidence for that is the whinging about so many people not accepting what you call "evidence" for your conspiracy theories).

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 10 users Like unfogged's post
29-11-2016, 08:48 AM
Maybe it's time to look within Wink
[+] 7 users Like jennybee's post
29-11-2016, 08:52 AM
(29-11-2016 08:48 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Stubborn and unyielding about what? Not accepting claims without evidence? Wanting to be clear about definitions? If so, I agree and it is what I value most about the people here. They've made me stop and reconsider things often.

Bitter? You'll need to provide evidence for that claim. It seems more like projection to me (the evidence for that is the whinging about so many people not accepting what you call "evidence" for your conspiracy theories).

I've been reading other threads to you know. Tongue

Also I'm not providing evidence, not for this. This is about the love for you that I hold.

(29-11-2016 08:48 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Maybe it's time to look within Wink

Been meaning to ask you your beliefs sooner or later jenny. You're the one that does the yoga right?
29-11-2016, 08:53 AM
(29-11-2016 08:52 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 08:48 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Stubborn and unyielding about what? Not accepting claims without evidence? Wanting to be clear about definitions? If so, I agree and it is what I value most about the people here. They've made me stop and reconsider things often.

I've been reading other threads to you know. Tongue

Also I'm not providing evidence, not for this. This is about the love for you that I hold.

(29-11-2016 08:48 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Maybe it's time to look within Wink

Been meaning to ask you your beliefs sooner or later jenny. You're the one that does the yoga right?

Yup. I'm an atheist who does the yoga.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post