You guys are some of the most stubborn, unyielding, and bitter people I've ever met.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2016, 07:46 AM
RE: You guys are some of the most stubborn, unyielding, and bitter people I've ever met.
(03-12-2016 07:38 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(03-12-2016 05:38 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  These fellows will always be a murderer, or a rapist.

You are an immoral thug. Rainbow Vomit

Nah, he's just a teenage kid trying to be provocative. 40 years later and I still remember it well.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-12-2016, 07:58 AM
RE: You guys are some of the most stubborn, unyielding, and bitter people I've ever met.
Mofo needs Edgelords Anonymous.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
03-12-2016, 08:57 AM
(03-12-2016 07:46 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-12-2016 07:38 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  You are an immoral thug. Rainbow Vomit

Nah, he's just a teenage kid trying to be provocative. 40 years later and I still remember it well.

Been there, done that, until 25y ago. Being provocative, he reached his goal i guess and got what he asked for. Hope it sinks in after some time.
You know its easy to spout BS like he does when you are talking about other peoples lifes.
If we were living in a world with his rules, i just as well could already have been executed for a crime i didnt commit, and he would still be talking BS on TTA without raising an eyebrow about my fate. Reminds me of this scene, starting at 3:50

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
03-12-2016, 09:01 AM
(03-12-2016 07:46 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-12-2016 07:38 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  You are an immoral thug. Rainbow Vomit

If rehabilitation worked, there would be no such word as recidivism.

I think I'm the only one here who is being honest with themselves.

Given the statistical data of anywhere between 10-45% recidivism rates for pedophiles. Would you trust your child in the care of a 'rehabilitated' pedophile?

If you say you would, I'd say you were a very poor parent.

So yes, its not like I make my judgment based purely on emotion, unlike some people. I simply refuse to be responsible for the suffering of others that could have been easily avoided.
03-12-2016, 09:04 AM
(03-12-2016 08:57 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  If we were living in a world with his rules, ...

Dude named Golding wrote about that. Smile

#sigh
03-12-2016, 09:12 AM
(03-12-2016 08:57 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(03-12-2016 07:46 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Nah, he's just a teenage kid trying to be provocative. 40 years later and I still remember it well.

Been there, done that, until 25y ago. Being provocative, he reached his goal i guess and got what he asked for. Hope it sinks in after some time.
You know its easy to spout BS like he does when you are talking about other peoples lifes.
If we were living in a world with his rules, i just as well could already have been executed for a crime i didnt commit, and he would still be talking BS on TTA without raising an eyebrow about my fate. Reminds me of this scene, starting at 3:50

If a justice system has high rates of innocent people convicted then it doesn't care if innocent people are convicted, and if a justice system does not care, then it is not justice. There should be much higher standards for convicting people of a crime that necessitates death. In fact, there should be much higher standards in general for convicting people.
[+] 1 user Likes Celestial_Wonder's post
03-12-2016, 09:25 AM
(03-12-2016 09:12 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  If a justice system has high rates of innocent people convicted then it doesn't care if innocent people are convicted, and if a justice system does not care, then it is not justice. There should be much higher standards for convicting people of a crime that necessitates death. In fact, there should be much higher standards in general for convicting people.

And you, lord high CW are a legal expert? How the fuck would you know?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
03-12-2016, 09:36 AM
^The rosy light of idealism does not shine on the surface of THIS planet, only in the imagination.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
03-12-2016, 09:52 AM
(03-12-2016 09:36 AM)skyking Wrote:  ^The rosy light of idealism does not shine on the surface of THIS planet, only in the imagination.

"My son is 22 years old. If he had not become a Communist at 22, I would have disowned him. If he is still a Communist at 30, I will do it then." - Clemenceau (paraphrase Guizot)

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-12-2016, 11:17 AM
(03-12-2016 05:38 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  You can't turn a wolf into a sheep, you can only hide it in sheep's clothing. These fellows will always be a murderer, or a rapist. The fact that such people are let out of prison is perhaps one of the greatest injustices committed against all of humanity.

So there is no such thing as rehabilitation? Interesting concept but as valid as your assertion about wars for glory being modern invention I feel.

Quote:I never said that death served as a deterrent for those still alive, but it will inhibit the murderer or rapist from ever murdering or raping anyone again.

Stop not inhibit. However life sentence serves the same purpose and it easier to let out someone wrongly convicted than ressurect such person.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post