You guys are some of the most stubborn, unyielding, and bitter people I've ever met.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2016, 08:54 AM
RE: You guys are some of the most stubborn, unyielding, and bitter people I've ever met.
(29-11-2016 08:53 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 08:52 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I've been reading other threads to you know. Tongue

Also I'm not providing evidence, not for this. This is about the love for you that I hold.

Been meaning to ask you your beliefs sooner or later jenny. You're the one that does the yoga right?

Yup. I'm an atheist who does yoga.

Like at a spiritual level yoga? I've a keen interest in hindu/indian philosophy but haven't the faintest idea where to start really.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2016, 08:56 AM
RE: You gumost stubborn, unyielding, and bitter people I've ever met.
It just so happens that I do have the shortcomings you mention. What are you willing to do to help me feel better? In order to change my general outlook I need about $300,000. Seriously. Please help me find God or whatever it is you have. Thanks in advance.
[+] 6 users Like I'mFred's post
29-11-2016, 08:57 AM
RE: You guys are some of the most stubborn, unyielding, and bitter people I've ever met.
(29-11-2016 08:45 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 08:32 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  But I still love you.

And that requires - what support exactly?

I moved your thread.

You take all of the fun out of rule breaking.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
29-11-2016, 08:59 AM
(29-11-2016 08:52 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  This is about the love for you that I hold.

How 'bout I shove my bitter love stick up your lily white ass.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-11-2016, 09:02 AM
(29-11-2016 08:57 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 08:45 AM)Dom Wrote:  And that requires - what support exactly?

I moved your thread.

You take all of the fun out of rule breaking.

Lecture_preist

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
29-11-2016, 09:02 AM
(29-11-2016 08:59 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 08:52 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  This is about the love for you that I hold.

How 'bout I shove my bitter love stick up your lily white ass.

Aw, I love you to good buddy, but I'm speaking purely on a platonic level here.

(29-11-2016 08:56 AM)ImFred Wrote:  It just so happens that I do have the shortcomings you mention. What are you willing to do to help me feel better? In order to change my general outlook I need about $300,000. Seriously. Please help me find God or whatever it is you have. Thanks in advance.

What would you do with the $300,000? Consider
29-11-2016, 09:04 AM
I'm not always bitter. It comes and goes. When I'm dreaming about zombies, for example, I'm quite optimistic and cheerful. Then I wake up and realize it's still the same boring world and I'm bitter again.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 7 users Like yakherder's post
29-11-2016, 09:08 AM
(29-11-2016 08:37 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 08:37 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Your thread title sounds more like what you want to see than what is... Drinking Beverage

We all have our different perspectives.
What you call stubborn, I call diligent. What you call unyielding, I call educated. What you call bitter, I call tired. What you call different perspective, I call wishful thinking.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 4 users Like Impulse's post
29-11-2016, 09:13 AM
[Image: gXdTZ1z.jpg]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 15 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
29-11-2016, 09:17 AM
(29-11-2016 09:08 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 08:37 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  We all have our different perspectives.
What you call stubborn, I call diligent. What you call unyielding, I call educated. What you call bitter, I call tired. What you call different perspective, I call wishful thinking.

What you call cannibalistic I call pragmatic.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post