You guys are some of the most stubborn, unyielding, and bitter people I've ever met.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2016, 10:57 AM
RE: You guys are some of the most stubborn, unyielding, and bitter people I've ever met.
(29-11-2016 10:47 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 10:46 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Thank you ^-^ I'll give them a gander.

Can't say I'd find a yoga place where I live though, or at least not one of substance. Be surprised if there were really. That and my job keeps me pretty busy and really tired at the end of the day. Tongue

There are yoga websites like yogaglo that are really good.

If they cost money well, as with being overworked I'm also under payed so the websites might have to come when I've got my life back together and have more money.

So assuming you meditate in yoga, do you sit cross legged and all that?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: You guys are some of the most stubborn, unyielding, and bitter people I've ever met.
Some people use this place as an outlet to vent frustrations or rant (hence the ranting thread). You may be seeing the more cynical sides of the people on this forum.
[+] 3 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
29-11-2016, 11:11 AM
(29-11-2016 09:02 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 08:59 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  How 'bout I shove my bitter love stick up your lily white ass.

Aw, I love you to good buddy, but I'm speaking purely on a platonic level here.

Plato was a fag.

#sigh
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-11-2016, 11:13 AM
(29-11-2016 10:57 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 10:47 AM)jennybee Wrote:  There are yoga websites like yogaglo that are really good.

If they cost money well, as with being overworked I'm also under payed so the websites might have to come when I've got my life back together and have more money.

So assuming you meditate in yoga, do you sit cross legged and all that?

Sometimes. Sometimes in lotus, sometimes in sukhasana, sometimes I lay down (yoga nidra style).

The website is like I think 18 bucks a month if I remember correctly. There are also yoga videos you can purchase as well on amazon--maybe 10-20 bucks depending. YouTube also has some yoga videos for free--just make sure they are being taught by an actual instructor so you don't hurt yourself.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
29-11-2016, 11:28 AM
Strikes me that you are just mad because you cannot blindside us and are I suspect very frustrated, chill out man your beliefs in conspiracy woo and our failure to comply frustrates you but that doesn't mean you are right, stop trying to control personal thought processes and engage honestly and maybe all will be good for you.
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post
29-11-2016, 11:29 AM
(29-11-2016 11:11 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 09:02 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Aw, I love you to good buddy, but I'm speaking purely on a platonic level here.

Plato was a fag.

Nothing wrong with that mate Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
29-11-2016, 03:49 PM
(29-11-2016 08:37 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  This is exactly what I'm talking about! Rolleyes

We share a planet together, isn't that enough?
Actually, I think we need a bit more space so if you could like fuck off to the moon that'd be great kthxbye.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
29-11-2016, 03:54 PM
(29-11-2016 08:32 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  But I still love you.

Fuck off.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 6 users Like Banjo's post
29-11-2016, 03:58 PM
(29-11-2016 03:54 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 08:32 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  But I still love you.

Fuck off.

[Image: tumblr_ms1gjlz1Pc1ru3zogo1_250.gif]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 6 users Like jennybee's post
29-11-2016, 03:58 PM
Oh Banjo I love you Laugh out load

[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post