You guys are some of the most stubborn, unyielding, and bitter people I've ever met.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2016, 04:32 PM
RE: You guys are some of the most
I'm more salty with aftertones of "closed-mindedness"*.

*AKA Thinking

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Paleophyte's post
29-11-2016, 04:33 PM
You guys are some of the most stubborn, unyielding, and bitter people I've ever met.
You still love us? Consider

Umm ok is it that kind of generalized positive feeling kinda love where you just like every person because they are different and can teach you about stuff and even when you disagree it's fine and it's all good and let's all hold hands and sing kumbaya?

That kind of love is why I reject most Gods, if you love everyone, you love no one and if you have no standards for who you "love" than it's just totally meaningless and empty. I can say I "love" atheists but not every single one individually, some of them suck but to say you love a group of strangers who you will maybe never meet real life is just...well it's just nothing, it's empty

If you want to say something nice, than just say it but throwing out an insult that we are stubborn and bitter but then sprinkle some sugary bullshit on it wont' change the insults, it's still bullying behavior and it's not funny either but what do I know I'm just a silly, stubborn, bitter yet still lovable jerk right? Rolleyes

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like SitaSky's post
29-11-2016, 04:33 PM
RE: You guys are some of the most stubborn, unyielding, and bitter people I've ever met.
(29-11-2016 08:45 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 08:32 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  But I still love you.

And that requires - what support exactly?

I moved your thread.

He probably just tried to play the system. Posting there and people may not troll Wink

Anyway, lol at the title. I have a sarcasm right here... look *starts sarcasming*

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
29-11-2016, 04:46 PM
RE: You guys are some of the most stubborn, unyielding, and bitter people I've ever met.
That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
29-11-2016, 05:04 PM
(29-11-2016 04:33 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I can say I "love" atheists but not every single one individually, some of them suck but to say you love a group of strangers who you will maybe never meet real life is just...well it's just nothing, it's empty

You must have missed the flaming jackass anti-theist we had in here about a month ago. Banned shortly after he was torn several new orifices.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
29-11-2016, 05:11 PM
(29-11-2016 05:04 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 04:33 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I can say I "love" atheists but not every single one individually, some of them suck but to say you love a group of strangers who you will maybe never meet real life is just...well it's just nothing, it's empty

You must have missed the flaming jackass anti-theist we had in here about a month ago. Banned shortly after he was torn several new orifices.

Yeah I must've, been very busy this holiday season, it's kinda funny how everyone always thinks I must agree with and totally adore every atheist especially the famous ones. It's like wow, do I really have to explain that we're not all the same? We all have our own thoughts and the questioning of authority figures (even the "revered" Richard Dawkins) is kind of our thing?

Oh well, religious people gotta deal with their assholes and we gotta deal with ours every once in awhile but I can't blame them, a lot of times many theists do blindly follow their leaders and lock arms with their fellow believers and they assume we must do the same, but nope we all free thinkers for a reason.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
29-11-2016, 05:54 PM
delete this double post ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
29-11-2016, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2016 06:01 PM by Gilgamesh.)
Quote:You guys are some of the most stubborn, unyielding, and bitter people I've ever met.

Prettymuch in the same boat. Though I don't love them. They're all a bunch of fags
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post
29-11-2016, 06:08 PM
stubborn and unyielding are compliments when applied in the face of unsubstantiated bull crap. RIGHT IN THE FACE! Smile
Bitter? Pure projection on your part. Lighten up Francis, we do all the time.
[+] 5 users Like skyking's post
29-11-2016, 07:38 PM
(29-11-2016 03:58 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Oh Banjo I love you Laugh out load

Back at cha sweetheart. Heart

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post