You guys are some of the most stubborn, unyielding, and bitter people I've ever met.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-11-2016, 07:41 AM
RE: You guys are some of the most stubborn, unyielding, and bitter people I've ever met.
(29-11-2016 09:45 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fucking guy... Dodgy

Whadda want? Angry

Attention Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
30-11-2016, 12:21 PM
RE: You guys are some of the most stubborn, unyielding, and bitter people I've ever met.
(30-11-2016 06:53 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 09:32 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  The bitterness, comes from when I had just joined here, many people mistook me for a Christian, and many people treated me as such. It wasn't very nice at all.

You seem bitter about your treatment. aaww that's so cute.
[Image: headpat_zpshepul7lu.gif]

woah cute
30-11-2016, 12:32 PM
(30-11-2016 12:21 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(30-11-2016 06:53 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You seem bitter about your treatment. aaww that's so cute.
[Image: headpat_zpshepul7lu.gif]

woah cute

Put it away sailor.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-11-2016, 12:34 PM
I nearly didn't respond but the chance to call Gilgamesh a piece of penis cheese was just too great Big Grin
30-11-2016, 12:47 PM
(29-11-2016 08:32 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  But I still love you.

Shut up! Nothing you'll ever do matters!

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
30-11-2016, 01:03 PM
You guys are some of the most stubborn, unyielding, and bitter people I've ever met.
(29-11-2016 09:32 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Despite these difficulties, that were overcome, you are all still a part of humanity, and I love all of humanity. Therefore I love you, even though yes likely we will never meet. I don't want anything bad to happen to you guys.

See what you did right there? I mean maybe you're being sarcastic or you think a hippie attitude of "Love everyone! No matter what!" is a great way to live but seriously you have just watered down love, possibly the most powerful and important emotion anyone can ever feel, to such a degree that you are spreading it nice and thin across the entire human race of 7 billion people.

Yes I get it, I'm a humanist so I do have an interest in protecting the lives and overall well being of the entire human race but I'm not silly enough to believe that every human deserves my love, which is something that is earned, just being alive and existing shouldn't be enough unless it's a family member.

Just think about it, if you love a serial killer or a pedophile or a crooked politician the same as you love me than your love is meaningless and not something I would place any value in.

I don't want anything bad to happen to you either, that's a huge leap from actually loving someone. I think you need to pick better wording because a feeling of concern and empathy for other people is not the same as love.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like SitaSky's post
01-12-2016, 03:45 AM
(30-11-2016 01:03 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 09:32 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Despite these difficulties, that were overcome, you are all still a part of humanity, and I love all of humanity. Therefore I love you, even though yes likely we will never meet. I don't want anything bad to happen to you guys.

See what you did right there? I mean maybe you're being sarcastic or you think a hippie attitude of "Love everyone! No matter what!" is a great way to live but seriously you have just watered down love, possibly the most powerful and important emotion anyone can ever feel, to such a degree that you are spreading it nice and thin across the entire human race of 7 billion people.

Yes I get it, I'm a humanist so I do have an interest in protecting the lives and overall well being of the entire human race but I'm not silly enough to believe that every human deserves my love, which is something that is earned, just being alive and existing shouldn't be enough unless it's a family member.

Just think about it, if you love a serial killer or a pedophile or a crooked politician the same as you love me than your love is meaningless and not something I would place any value in.

I don't want anything bad to happen to you either, that's a huge leap from actually loving someone. I think you need to pick better wording because a feeling of concern and empathy for other people is not the same as love.

This is a really good point, I cant help but like CW he's eccentric ( takes one to know one) but I don't universally love people it feels kind of contrived or religious to do that. I try to like people or at least remember they are people with feelings, although I am far from perfect.
01-12-2016, 04:10 AM
(29-11-2016 08:32 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  But I still love you.

Spend ten minutes in my company, then you'll know what bitter is.
[+] 1 user Likes PaddyOdoors's post
01-12-2016, 05:54 AM
[Image: a0852ae8a4bb17f32c9d7659b1f40ec0.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
01-12-2016, 05:55 AM
I knew this bitter cunt wouldn't give me any money.