You have 10 seconds to name ONE contribution to the world made by a woman

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2013, 09:20 AM
RE: You have 10 seconds to name ONE contribution to the world made by a woman
(15-06-2013 09:17 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Makes me crave dirt-cake.

I'd rather have mud pie.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
15-06-2013, 09:23 AM
(15-06-2013 08:49 AM)GothKid Wrote:  
(15-06-2013 08:44 AM)Anjele Wrote:  But he doesn't hate women...he said so...therefore it must be true...except for that whole eliminating them part cause we are useless after menopause.

All grandmothers must die according to Goth - kid.

Well, do you ever hear of any animals with menopause? No. Because nature wipes them off.
In the wild, infertile female creatures and eliminated in favour of younger more fertile women. It actually makes sense if you could only think objectively, but no, you can't, you're a woman etc etc

No, they are not. Your understanding of nature is incorrect.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-06-2013, 09:25 AM
Re: You have 10 seconds to name ONE contribution to the world made by a woman
That's easy. Agriculture. The first farmer was a woman. Without agriculture we wouldn't have civilization at all.

http://aboutbiodiversity.org/agbdx/hist01.html

Sent From My NEO x5....
[+] 2 users Like Stephen Charchuk's post
15-06-2013, 09:33 AM
Re: RE: You have 10 seconds to name ONE contribution to the world made by a woman
(15-06-2013 08:38 AM)GothKid Wrote:  Abortion is murder. So the answer is women.

Murder is a legal term not a moral one. Murder is the ILLEGAL killing of a human being. Abortions are legal so therefore not murder.

Sent From My NEO x5....
[+] 1 user Likes Stephen Charchuk's post
15-06-2013, 09:47 AM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2013 11:31 PM by kim.)
Merit Ptah translates as "Beloved of the god Ptah" (c ~2700 BCE) was an early physician in ancient Egypt. She is noted for being the first woman known by name in the history of the field of medicine, and possibly the first named woman in all of science as well.

She is pictured on a tomb in the necropolis near the step pyramid of Saqqara, the first and oldest of the great pyramids. Not only was Merit Ptah described by her High Priest son as "the Chief Physician", she was regarded as confidant and consultant to Pharaoh in all matters.

Just putting this out there. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
15-06-2013, 10:54 AM
Why does everyone do this? I saw this post before anyone, I approved it. Wanna know what I did when I saw it? Read it, said to myself "wow, what a waste of human life", and moved on.

The way I see it there's only two possibilities;

1) He doesn't believe what he's saying (aka. he's trolling). If this is the case he just wants a reaction and doesn't care if its positive or negative. We are now giving him that reaction.

2) He does believe what he's saying (aka. he's ten places beyond stupid). If this is the case then he's completely beyond help and should be left to die from his own chronic stupidity (he's bound to foget to eat or breath sooner or later).

Either way, there's simply no point any of us interacting with him.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
15-06-2013, 11:20 AM
Why is exactly why you just responded to his thread eh Hughsie?

You know how I know this guy's a troll?
He says abortion's murder but proposes murdering women of a certain age.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
15-06-2013, 11:46 AM
Hughsie,
You let this post through...you had to know there would be responses. So why are you upset that there are responses? Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
15-06-2013, 11:53 AM (This post was last modified: 15-06-2013 11:58 AM by Stephen Charchuk.)
Re: RE: You have 10 seconds to name ONE contribution to the world made by a woman
(15-06-2013 10:54 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Why does everyone do this? I saw this post before anyone, I approved it. Wanna know what I did when I saw it? Read it, said to myself "wow, what a waste of human life", and moved on.

1) He doesn't believe what he's saying (aka. he's trolling). If this is the case he just wants a reaction and doesn't care if its positive or negative. We are now giving him that reaction.

2) He does believe what he's saying (aka. he's ten places beyond stupid). If this is the case then he's completely beyond help and should be left to die from his own chronic stupidity (he's bound to foget to eat or breath sooner or later).

We're proving to everyone else that in fact he is a waste of a life. Otherwise he's irrelevant, we just don't want him perverting anyone else. Like with thelie as well.

Sent From My NEO x5....
15-06-2013, 11:55 AM
(15-06-2013 10:54 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Why does everyone do this? I saw this post before anyone, I approved it. Wanna know what I did when I saw it? Read it, said to myself "wow, what a waste of human life", and moved on.

He is an oxygen thief and I want him punished to the fullest extent. Anyone who spouts this kind of stupidity does the world a favor by removing themselves from it.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense