You heathens ready for Christmas?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-12-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: You heathens ready for Christmas?
I can't wait..... Wink
I have young children so we are into the school stuff (canada baby...we are more generic) and then it's time for hockey touneys and then we host x-mas eve which is all about booze, appies and party games.....
We sleep in the day of, make turkey and I take down the treeBlush
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-12-2014, 07:02 PM
(18-12-2014 06:59 PM)canadianmom Wrote:  I can't wait..... Wink
I have young children so we are into the school stuff (canada baby...we are more generic) and then it's time for hockey touneys and then we host x-mas eve which is all about booze, appies and party games.....

We take down our tree on New Years Eve, the kids want to stay up to watch the ball drop, so we keep them awake by taking down the tree and other stuff. When they head back to school in January everything is back to normal and makes it easy to get in the swing of things.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
18-12-2014, 07:14 PM
(18-12-2014 07:02 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 06:59 PM)canadianmom Wrote:  I can't wait..... Wink

We take down our tree on New Years Eve, the kids want to stay up to watch the ball drop, so we keep them awake by taking down the tree and other stuff. When they head back to school in January everything is back to normal and makes it easy to get in the swing of things.
I am being "requested" to keep the tree up until new years and I have to be honest, up until now, my kids were small that they didn't care but now they are school age and speak up about such matters