You know how I know these fuckers ain't atheists?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-05-2014, 08:58 PM
You know how I know these fuckers ain't atheists?
Farman Ali and Mohammad Arif detained after newborn baby's head was found at their home in remote district in Punjab.

They didn't eat the head. ... (was that too much? too over the top? At least the baby was already dead.)

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-05-2014, 09:16 PM
RE: You know how I know these fuckers ain't atheists?
Well, to be fair, what is a delicacy in one culture is usually disgusting in another.

It's all a matter of taste.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 5 users Like evenheathen's post
29-05-2014, 09:38 PM
(29-05-2014 08:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Farman Ali and Mohammad Arif detained after newborn baby's head was found at their home in remote district in Punjab.

They didn't eat the head. ... (was that too much? too over the top? At least the baby was already dead.)

[Image: i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymo...66x768.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
30-05-2014, 12:34 AM
(29-05-2014 08:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Farman Ali and Mohammad Arif detained after newborn baby's head was found at their home in remote district in Punjab.

Nu uh. The cops nabbed them.
Pakistani police have arrested a second man suspected, along with his brother, of eating a newborn baby whose head was found at their home.

Dodgy If you're hungry, make sure your cops are slow.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
30-05-2014, 12:40 AM
Savages Dodgy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
30-05-2014, 12:50 AM
(30-05-2014 12:40 AM)aurora Wrote:  Savages Dodgy

Well... they are repeat offenders.
The pair had been arrested for eating human corpses in the same village in 2011 and served two years in prison in a case that shocked Pakistan.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
30-05-2014, 12:59 AM
It's another country in the 21st century which has no idea how to care for mental illness. Neglect of the mentally ill is often deliberate.
"the men's wives and family members had left them some years ago and both were living in the house in isolation."
No
Don't want to be near them, can't be bothered to treat them.
The US is often just as irresponsible.

30-05-2014, 08:16 PM
(30-05-2014 12:34 AM)kim Wrote:  

Nu uh. The cops nabbed them.
Pakistani police have arrested a second man suspected, along with his brother, of eating a newborn baby whose head was found at their home.

Dodgy If you're hungry, make sure your cops are slow.

Their problem was they quit while ahead. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
30-05-2014, 08:55 PM
At the same time as some Pakistan father, along with a lynch mob (or stone mob in this case) of his sons and a bunch of villages, stoned a girls head in because she got pregnant to her husband (the father didn't agree with the marriage).

AND over the boarder in India there was the gang rape and lynching of two teenage girls by 2 police officers and a third man.
30-05-2014, 09:15 PM
(30-05-2014 08:16 PM)Chas Wrote:  Their problem was they quit while ahead. Drinking Beverage

[Image: resized_the-most-interesting-man-in-the-...20d287.jpg]

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post